The decision

When she parks in front of my house, I don't move. I stay on her bike, staring at my front door. I don't want to move, I don't want to leave her.

-What's wrong? she asks.

-I don't want to go in. I want to stay with you.

-I want to stay with you too. But we can't. You're not 18, we can't live together. Not yet.

-Walk me to the door? I ask.

She gets down, presenting her hand. I take it, lacing my fingers with hers, and we slowly walk to the door. When we reach the front porch, she turns to face me.

-Good night beautiful, she says while giving me a kiss on the nose.

-Don't leave.

-I have too.

The door suddenly opens and my mom looks at us. I would have let go of Eliza's hand, but I'm not scared anymore, so instead I squeeze it strongly.

-Rio, you're here, my mom says. Hello Eliza.

-Hello Mrs Sage.

-Eliza, would you like to...stay for dinner.

I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my brain. I look at my girlfriend. I'm completely in shock, but she's absolutely fine.

-Of course, she says. Thank you for the invitation.

She suddenly became that very sophisticated person, a part of her I haven't met yet. She's so mature and calm. My mom opens the door wider so we can walk in, but I don't move, completely shocked. What just happen? But Eliza walks in, pulling me inside with her since our hands are still lace together. Ruthy walks up to us, gives a big hug to Eliza and gives me a gentle squeeze on the shoulder.

-You have a beautiful home, my girlfriend says while looking around like she's never been here.

-Thank you very much, my mother says.

-Where's dad? I ask.

-He...my mother starts. He's working late.

I just nod. He's been working late a lot lately.

-I'm very sorry I didn't bring flowers, Eliza says. I didn't knew I'd be asked to stay. Can I help with anything.

-No, dear, we're going to order take out. It's easier and after there's no dishes. Rio, why don't you show her the house while I order in.

I nod, leading her up the stairs. I show her the other rooms really fast because I know the only one she's interested in is my bedroom. She walks around, playing with my stuff. She doesn't say much. I'm just standing there, bitting my nails, waiting. She walks up to me, her face really serious, like I didn't something to piss her off.

-What? I ask. What's wrong? What did I do?

She cracks up and smile, pulling me to her.

-Nothing, you're just so cute all the time.

She pushes me on my bed, climbing over me, kissing my neck.

-Ok, I know my mom said you could stay for dinner, but I'm not sure the offer will still stand if she sees you like this.

She pulls away just to give me a flirty look and small, really sexy smile.

-Why, you don't like it?

She flip her hair, biting her bottom lip.

-Yea never mind, I'm taking that risk, I say while pulling her to me.