The time when Percabeth makes everyone think they are mafia

The teacher and the students of Goode could never understand Percy Jackson. And ok, his old classmates had graduated so they had never being his classmates before, but everyone could see that the boy had something indomitable in him. Not only for de ADHD, but also for his on unpredictable personality.

To starts, during his first years on Goode, he appeared to be calm, but his eyes were always examining the room, as if waiting for an attack at any moment. Anyone could mistake this with the restless behavior of who has ADHD, but a more attentive observant, could notice that, under the surface, he was tense, worried, and looks as if he was carrying the world one his back. It was the calm sea before a storm.

On the months before his kidnapping, he was visibly more relaxed, while really sad. His hand always holding the weird necklace that he always uses. Mr. Blofis was always seen looking at him with worried eyes, as if to make sure the stepson was okay.

However, in any scenery, Percy Jackson, despite looking like a rebel without a cause and a troublemaker, was a guy genuinely cool, kind, and easy to like. With zero tolerance to bullying e always helping the victims e throwing sarcastic commentaries to the bullies. Because of that, the boy was really popular e a lot of girls and boys liked him. But no one knew much about him.

He didn't had close friends at school, except Rachel that chanced schools after a while, and never talked about his family, friends out of the school, what he did during vacations or on the weekends that he said to be busy and, because of that, couldn't hang out with the class. Of course, he talked to his classmates, and the swimming team, was nice with everyone that didn't annoyed him, but there was a distance. An impenetrable shield that made girls and boys want to be the one to make him open up or know more about the boy.

All they knew was that Percy is the stepson of the English teacher, has a poodle called Mrs. O'Leary, is incredibly good swimmer, and has a girlfriend named Annabeth. This last item was discovered right before the kidnapping, breaking the hearth of everyone, girls and boys, that wanted to be more than friends, after a girls declared herself to him and received this information as an answer.

When Percy disappeared, one of the students remembered that a few years prior, Percy had being on the news, accused of kidnapping his mom and blowing the Arch, but then it was discovered that he, himself, had being kidnapped. The same person being kidnapped two times in only five years created a lot of questions, but Mr. Blofis only said something about "being Percy's paternal family subject" and refused to say more.

And so, Percy Jackson comes back to school, this time with his girlfriend, a beautiful and scarily smart girl called Annabeth. He goes back to being the swimming team captain and she enters the academic Decathlon team.

The two drew attention right on the first day, not only because both were very beautiful, to the point of looking like Greek gods, or both having ADHD and dyslexia. Nor was it because both of them showed signs of PTSD, with the haunted eyes of who had survived the unimaginable. Or even the fact that the two never move away from each other, unless it is really necessary, always holding hands or looking in each other's direction as if to make sure their partner is okay. Or the strange fact that at any different sound, the two of them get scarred and Percy holds his pen that he takes everywhere (going so far as to make pockets in the gym uniform and tuck it into the swim cap) but never uses it, and Annabeth reaches for her bracelet.

What really surprised everyone, is that even with personalities completely different, they are so in sync with each other that they can have silent conversations with just a look. And the way they look at each other is like nobody else exists in the world.

This meant, of course, that no one who liked Percy would try anything against Annabeth. But idiots still exists and during school's first week's Friday, a boy was stupid enough to hit on Annabeth.