The time when Percabeth simulate a sword fight

After the disaster (on the demigods opinion) that was the field trip, the school planned another event: a talent show.

After all, what could go wrong?

It would be a great chance for the students to have fun and explore their abilities.

What they didn't expected was that the most popular couple of the school, Percy and Annabeth, would bring swords and the presentation would be a sword fight.

In reality, the couple had thought a lot on what present. They could recite texts in Greek or Latin, but it would be too boring, so Percy convinced Annabeth that they could demonstrate a sword fight.

No one knew what they had planned until they were called on the stage.

Both of them were wearing Greek armors, what scared the mortals.

Annabeth picked the microphone and said:

- Our presentation will be a sword fight – the people on the audience started to mutter and looked worried, so she continued to talk – Do not worry, we practice together ever since we were 12, and it's completely safe.

It's made the whispers grow, but the teachers relaxed a little (the only one that that looked completely relaxed, however, was Paul).

The two of them positioned themselves and started to deliver blows, defending and attacking in synchrony. It was almost a dance.

What scared the most the audience was that they, despite moving fast, were talking and laughing, and seemed to know what the other would do by instinct.

Out of nowhere, a voice that they knew very well, but hadn't listen for a long time, yelled at them:

- COME ON! THIS ISN'T EVEN A REAL FIGHT! I ALREDY SAW YOU FENCING FOR PRATICE AND IT ISN'T LIKE THAT!

It was Reyna and she was smiling.

Everybody on the audience turned to look at her, she only shrugged and said:

- Just watch.

Their friend had warned that she was coming to NY, but they didn't knew that she would show up at the talent show.

- So, what do you think, Wise Girl? – asks Percy, smiling.

- Bring on, Seaweed Brain – Annabeth replies.

The couple speeded the fight, to the point were no one, except for Reyna, could keep up.

- THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! – the praetor yelled her approbation.

They fought for a few more minutes, until Percy disarmed Annabeth with the movement he had learned with Luke on his first fencing class.

The two of them took some time to breathe, before thanking the audience, that was giving a standing ovation.

The couple soon reunited with Reyna, to talk:

- What are you doing here? – asked Annabeth.

- I showed up on Percy's apartment, but you weren't there yet, so aunty Sally said that you were here. I arrived right on time – Reyna answered.

- Well, your presence is always welcomed – said Percy.

- I... I wanted to discuss something with you two – said Reyna, seriously.

The couple exchange a look. And look at the praetor inquisitively.

- I... am thinking about joining the hunters and... I was wondering if you could introduce me to Thalia properly... Our meeting during the war was... troubled.

Annabeth clapped her hands with excitement, and hugs her friend saying:

- Of course we can, Reyna!

- I'm sure they will love having you – adds Percy.

Reyna smiles.

- Thank you – she pauses – Now, what was that start? It wasn't like you guys!

- Uh... We are at a mortal school, Reyna – explains Annabeth.

- if we didn't started slowly. Someone would have a heart attack. – adds Percy.

The people around them didn't understand anything. "Hunters? War? Mortals? That had been slow?"

What was going on? Was it some kind of code?

- Humm... - makes Reyna – That makes sense, but it was really weird.

The trio talked excitedly during the rest of the event, receiving scared glances every time they talked something related to the mythology or the fights they had been. The mortals were more and more convinced that there something illegal going one the community the couple were part of.