The time when they thought Percy is rotten rich

One month had passed after the scene at the cafeteria and the live of the students of Goode had returned to normal: no martial arts' moves at lunch time or exploding water bottles.

However, all the students were still convinced that Percy and Annabeth are part of some mafia family. Despite that, no one commented nor asked them anything.

The lull came to an end when four figures interrupted swim team training and a Thursday holiday eve.

It was a strange group of people:

The guy and one of the ladies dressed themselves with fancy cloths, as if they were going to a gala party.

While the other ladies, one of them was dressed in a punk-rock stile (black clothes, earrings, and piercings), the other one was dressed as a surfer that had just left the beach (which was weird, since there was no beach on New York).

They weren't a group of people that you would expect to see together, especially on a High School, but because of the dangerous auras they emitted, no one dared to question their presence while they direct themselves to the swimming pool area.

What the mortals didn't knew was that the four of them were Greek gods. Triton, messenger of the sea, Rhodes, nymph of Rhodes' Island, Kymopoleia, goddess of violent tempests, and Bentheskyme, goddess of the waves.

The four are the divine siblings of Percy Jackson, the swimming team's captain, and the reason they were there.

As soon as they reached the place of the swimming pool, they attracted the attention of the team's coach, that said:

- Who are you? What are you doing here?

This attracted the attention of the students, that turned to look, right on time to see Rhodes putting one hand on Kym's arm, to stop her of saying something sarcastic, while saying:

- We came here just to pick up our little brother. We came earlier because we wanted to watch the pratice.

As soon as she said that, the team and the teacher noticed that Percy had got out of the pool and was running to the newcomers, smiling:

- Rhodes! Kym! Bethy! Triton! – he exclaimed excitedly – What are you doing here?

- Why I was the last one? – complains Triton

- Because we are nicer than you, mister perfect – answers a smiling Kym.

The mortals were just stunned with the fact that that odd group with scarring auras were Percy's relatives. They weren't surprised with the beauty of them all, it must be a family thing, but the names were weird. Rhodes? Triton?

While they processed the new information, triton was complaining to Kym, in Greek:

- It was you that tried to kill him!

To that she answers, aggressively, also in Greek:

- And I apologized!

- And this is on the past – Percy cuts in, also in Greek, before going back to English to ask, again – What are you doing here?

- Like Rho said, baby brother, we came to pick you up and watch the pratice – answers Triton.

- Yes, but why? – asks the demigod – I thought dad would pick me up at home later today.

- Change of plans – says Bethy, excitedly – We convinced dad to let us take you to Australia during the holyday.

The mortals got confused by that.

- What do this mean? Australia? – mutters David – Just for the holyday? It is just 3 days!

The girl on his side, Claire, only shrugged, but Percy didn't seemed surprised:

- Why Australia?

- there is going to happen a surfing competition this weekend – explains Kym, rolling her eyes – And you know how Bethy gets about perfect waves.

- It's going to be fun! – insisted Bethy – Beautifull, big, dangerous waves, perfect tubes...

She was going to keep going, but Rhodes cuts in:

- And we could take you to see some coral reefs. There are many perfect diving points around there. Nothing like a good diving, just the five of us, as a bonding activity.

- We dive together every time I go to dad's house – retorts Percy, but he is smiling – It sounds fun, but what about my bags? I was going to get them ready after the training.

- Don't worry about that – says Triton – We already talked to your mom and as soon as we leave here, we you go there to pick them.

- All right then – says Percy, unconcerned – I should go back to the practice.

- It isn't like you need practice – mutters Kym, in Greek, being ignore by her siblings.

- Go – says Rhodes, hugging him.

The mortal were surprised that she didn't care about getting her expensive clothes wet.

When Percy returned to the pool, close to his teammates, he was received by a question made by David:

- Dude, Australia? For only 3 days?

Percy only shrugs answering:

- Last time, they took me to Maldives Islands.

He didn't told them that, instead of taking a plain, his siblings would teleport them there and that they wouldn't stay at a hotel, but an underwater house (Poseidon had one in each country that had a beach, just in case he had to solve something there).

Annabeth was going right to the Olympus after her Decathlon team's practice , spend the weekend with her mother, restarting the reforms, so he wasn't worried about her waiting for him after school.

The casual way with which Percy answered the question convinced the other students that Percy's family not only was mafia (who uses super expensive clothes to pick their brother on school?), but was also multimillionaire.

Obviously, on the return of the holyday every student (and the teachers) knew about that. Neither Percy, nor Annabeth, nor Paul Blofis, tried to fix the mistake.

It was so much funnier listen to the crazy theories, each one of them further to the truth than the other, crated by the colleagues, then denying them.