❏ twenty-eight : : ❜

Jaemin wakes up to Jeno's face oddly close to him as his limbs hold Jaemin captive

Jaemin wakes up to Jeno's face oddly close to him as his limbs hold Jaemin captive. There's a tangent smell of booze around and he can feel his clothes sticking to his skin weirdly.

The light coming from the crack of the window is slanted against the tiles, the eery silence all around except for distant sounds of car horns and crows makes him wonder what time it even is. Untangling himself from the mess that was Jeno, Jaemin distances himself to sit up onto the couch. As soon as he sits he feels a chilling sensation against his pants, causing him to jerk up.

There's a couple of stains of colours he can't guess and a mysterious liquid that he doesn't want to know about. Internally cursing his luck, he decides to exit the room altogether. They fell asleep on Chenle's couch, exactly how and when, that he can't remember.

A piercing headache rushes to him along with a couple of images from the night before. He put on his best suit. Jaemin moves to the bathroom, hoping to freshen up his memories along with his face. He picked Eunseo up.

The echo of the splash of water vibrates through the modern bathroom and he relaxes into the sensation of chilled water running down his face. She looked good. No, she looked... breathtaking. His hands still as the picture of Eunseo from last night flashes before his eyes.

The water droplets trickle down his elbow, annoyance spiking up. He reaches for the towel and feels the soft fabric against his damp skin. They were talking.

Exiting the bathroom, his feet drags him towards the kitchen, only to find it equally as trashed as the rest of the place. Avoiding stepping on any traces of last night, he opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of water. She looked somewhat sad.

He walks around the couch where he originally woke up in, carefully stepping over the sleeping figure of Chenle splayed across the floor. Taking his first sip of water, he decides to wake the rest up before doing anything else to start the morning. They kissed.

It's as though Jaemin suddenly loses his sense of hearing, only a ringing in his ears present to convince him otherwise. She kissed him. He kissed her back. In a moment, the remaining of water in his mouth slips through the crack of his lips as he chokes on it.

They fucking kissed.

The water happens to splatter onto Chenle's sleeping face, causing him to abruptly spring up and cough out loud. "What the fuck," he grumbles, still half lost in his slumber.

"God, I'm insufferable," Jaemin pays no attention to Chenle's grunts of disgust and frantically searches for his cellphone. Why the hell did I kiss her back? She was clearly vulnerable. I should've known better.

Immediately opening his phone, his heartbeat slows spotting Eunseo's name at the top. With hesitance and regret in his heart, he opens her texts.

 With hesitance and regret in his heart, he opens her texts