Familiar Melody

I arrived at Shinji's  Place and it was huge it looked to be 3-4 stories high with a large garden at the front as well as a farm at the back there was land farther than the eye can see. As we arrived we were greeted by the butlers and maids there and I was escorted to a room it was late at night currently so I just slept in my room after a shower and brushing my teeth.

The next day I heard a commotion downstairs As I went down the steps I saw Shinji was there with a piano and 2 ladies with icey blue hair were sitting there speaking to him with a smile on their faces the elder lady with blue hair had a black dress with cyan eyes and accessories on her hair gloves and dress forming a diamond shape, the younger lady had same blue hair but it was not as long it was shoulder length she was wearing more casual clothes than the older one the younger girl hugged Shinji and then some servants helped her move the piano to a different room, Shinji finally noticed me from up there and called out

 " Ayanokoji come down to come and meet my wife" he said with the same warm smile he always wears I went to greet her and realized since this lady was his wife than the girl must be his daughter we chatted for a while and then They showed me around the mansion. 

He also showed me a lot of things kids my age commonly do that I did not get to experience because of being in the white room I also tried a lot of treats one of my favorites being ice cream I couldn't choose a favorite because I like them all equally  when the day was nearing its end I was called by Shinji for one last thing everyone in the house gathered in one of the theater rooms when we entered you could see his daughter there with the piano from earlier this morning she stood their seemingly preparing herself for the audience she is going to play for many people came friends and family to see her play.

 Since this many people came I wondered how good she would be at the piano she then was about to play but paused and looked at me probably because she never met me even though I was there she probably assumed I was the son of one of her father friend she took a deep breath and began to play.

After she played there was applause throughout the room she then got up and spoke 

" If there is anyone else who wants to play just get up on stage you are welcomed to and if you have anything you would like to see me play a specific song go ahead and ask I'm confident I can play most of them" After she said that she was requested to play again and after her performence many people came up to play I was impressed by what she played so I went up to her after everyone left to talk to her Kanda and his wife Miyuki followed me as we came there she looked at her parents and asked " Did You guys like my performance I been practicing a lot and I hope I did a good job" She said while scratching her head her parents responded telling her that she did great after they finished some small chat I asked her " Hey how many songs do you know how to play?"