Once A Defect Always A defect

I entered the room with a completely different vibe from the days before, my steps echoing in the tense silence. The students of Class D, once hopeful, now stared at me with a mix of confusion and fear. Their eager anticipation for the monthly reward had turned into apprehension, and they searched my face for answers.

"Hey, where are our points for this month? Did you forget?" one of them dared to speak, his voice a mix of anger and disbelief. 

"Yeah, we worked hard, and we deserve our reward!" another chimed in, the desperation in his tone obvious.

I allowed a small, sardonic smile to grace my lips as I surveyed the room. Their anticipation was almost sweet, a testament to their naivety. Little did they know, they were about to face the harsh realities of the world they lived in.

"Oh, didn't you get your points? Silly me, I must have forgotten," I said, my voice dripping with false sympathy. Their confusion deepened, and I could almost taste their desperation in the air.

"You see," I continued, my tone taking on a sinister edge, "that initial 200,000 point was a gift. A one-time offer. You thought it was your monthly payment, I'm sorry to tell you, that's not the case." I let the words linger, allowing the weight of their implications to sink in.

Their silence was broken by protests, their voices overlapping in a cacophony of disbelief and outrage. 

"This can't be real! You can't do this to us!" one of them shouted, his voice cracking under the weight of his emotions.

I met their protests with a chilling, humorless chuckle. "Class D, you're nothing more than defects at this school the bottom of the bottom-of-the-barrel trash that no one wants. Some of you might be agitated by this but if you have any Use you could have changed this situation, But right now, you're far from useful." My words were aimed to attack their pride and remind them of the words the school had evaluated them with after the first month.

Their desperation transformed into a frantic search for a way out. "Please we can't survive going back to the way things were before we barely have any class points we can't go back to living in that hell." 

another voice protested, his tone desperate and pleading.I pulled out a document from my pocket, their signed contract.

 "This contract, you remember, don't you?" I asked, my voice cutting through their pleading and begging.

"You willingly signed away your freedom. Now, you'll pay the price for your foolishness." Their faces contorted with a mix of anger and realization.

 The room, once filled with hope, was now heavy with despair. I relished the power I held over them, the control that was now firmly in my grasp.

"You're insane! We won't let you do this to us!" one of them shouted, his voice defiant, but I merely raised an eyebrow, my expression unyielding.

Their protests fell on deaf ears as I unfolded the contract, allowing them to read the damning words they had penned.

 A chilling silence settled over the room as the weight of their situation bore down on them. Their future, once promising, was now uncertain because I was the one that controlled them the life they had been choosing to live with however they wanted was now held and put into someone else's hands.

"You are so naive, aren't you?" I said, my voice cutting through the silence like a dagger. "You thought you could just refuse to comply. But in the end, your efforts mean nothing even if you report me to the school you signed the contract making you my slaves I can do whatever I want with you."

I let my words hang in the air, emphasizing the magnitude of their mistakes. Their faces, once defiant, now bore expressions of defeat and resignation. I had broken their spirit and crushed their hopes, and in that moment, I felt an exhilarating surge of power.