A New Environment

Ayanokoji pov:

I made my way to the classroom there were a lot of people in the way so I just moved past them shoving some of them and ignoring the way they spoke towards me for the rude behavior I just wanted to make it to my class because I could not wait to start my school life its been 3 long years since I was in a school although the white room is not really a school it was still somewhat close to it it just that it was missing the most important part social interactions.

I worked hard these 3 years to improve my social skills to be top-notch because if I'm going to learn something I might as well master it. 

As I walked into the classroom 1-C There were a few interesting people at first glance the first was a guy with long purple hair and an intimidating aura, and the second was a huge black male with glasses that made him look like a body guard in one of those movies, next was a boy with glasses and blonde hair he looked like the definition of a nerd, lastly there was 2 girl's who seats where near each other one with short blue hair and the other was a girl with long silver hair with 2 ribbons  I took my seat which was next to the black guy and purple haired boy.

"Hey there my name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji what are you guy's names" The boy with purple hair was the first to say his name "Ryuen Kakeru, you look like an interesting person Ayanokoji I hope you entertain me in the future" The other guy also introduced himself " Albert Yamada" he did not say anything I noticed his American accent when speaking and decided to speak in English towards him which ended up making it a lot easier to speak with him.

Before any conversation could continue our homeroom teacher walked in he was a middle-aged man of average height with grayish color hair, he wore a gray suit with glasses. 

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class C My name is Sakagami Kazuma. I usually teach Science. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

The students in the front seats passed back the familiar documents I'd
received after being accepted. This school differed from the multitude of other Japanese high schools in a few key ways. 

Here, all students were required to live in dormitories located on school premises. Also, except for special cases like studying abroad, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even contact with your immediate family was forbidden without authorization.
Naturally, leaving school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden.

However, the campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theater, café, boutique, and more, you could easily compare this school to a small city. The campus is spread over more than 600,000 square meters. 

This school boasted another unique feature: the S System."I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and soon. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."Our points, loaded onto our student ID cards, acted as a kind of currency. The lack of paper money would prevent many students' financial troubles. However, students needed to keep a watchful eye on their spending habits. At any rate, the school provided these points free of charge."Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn't get confused. Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary."