The Queens Attack

Before special exam Ichinose Pov:

"Listen up, everyone," I declared, locking eyes with my classmates, their trust in me palpable.

"With the school relaxing the rules for this exam, it's a free-for-all. No boundaries, no restrictions. That means we need to step up our game," I stated, deliberately pausing to let the weight of my words sink in.

"We used to play by the book, sticking to the rules and fighting fair. But that's a fool's game now. Our rivals won't play fair; they'll exploit every advantage. So why should we hold back? It's not just about winning anymore; it's about proving we're not weak. We'll beat them at their own game, show them we're not to be underestimated."

Anticipation filled the room as my classmates leaned in, hungry for more.

"We're going to cheat, but we'll do it so cleverly, so ingeniously, that no one will ever catch us. Take Ryuen, for example. He thinks he can challenge me to a escape room. Little does he know, I'll invest private points and class points to rig my room. He'll rack his brains trying to figure out how I cleared it in record time, all while he's kept out, thanks to his own rule."

I paused, knowing the next part might be difficult for some to accept.

"We'll dig into our opponents' pasts, expose their weaknesses, and turn their insecurities against them. I understand it's ruthless, but remember what they did to us during the last exam. They belittled us, mocked our hard work, and even tampered with our food and water. These people aren't our friends; they're our enemies, and we need to obliterate them."

A determined fire blazed in my eyes as I concluded, "It's time to rise above their games. We'll outwit, outmaneuver, and outplay them. Let's show them what we're made of and leave them in the dust."

(A/N Credit is in the photo top right)

The room echoed with the sound of clapping hands and excited cheers from my classmates. I felt a surge of triumph as their approval washed over me. Even outside the room, Hoshinomiya sensei, our teacher, stood laughing to herself like a weirdo. 

It was a moment I had been waiting for, a chance where the usual rules didn't apply. The school had given me the green light, and I wasn't going to hold back. I realized that in this special exam, I had the freedom to try anything, to explore every possibility without any restrictions.

This opportunity felt like a precious gift, and I was determined to make the most of it. No tactic was too sneaky, no strategy too clever. I knew I had to be bold and think outside the box. The very thought of it made me feel unstoppable.

Ryuuen, was notorious for playing with people's emotions. He enjoyed pushing others' buttons to get a reaction. But now, it was my turn to turn the tables on him. I was eager to see how he would react when his own tricks were used against him.