Special Exam

Our teacher entered the classroom and the small chatter of my classmates had quieted down, He took the podium and started a small announcement.

"After homeroom period today we will be having your first special exam the student council president is the one who choose the exam for the first years this year so I advise you to be prepared that is all for the announcement."

He then taught homeroom as usual and after we were all told to go to our dorm and prepare a change of clothing for one week's worth and to bring our daily necessities with us.

"All first years please gather in front of the school building and wait for further instructions from your respective homeroom teacher." I quickly got up and started to move toward the front of the school.

I went to the front of the school building with Ryuen, Ishizaki, and Albert following me we arrived and saw the whole first year outside each class was lined up next to their respective teacher as instructed  my class lines up behind Sakagami sensei

"We will be going on the third bus over we will board after class B boards their bus until then wait quietly any misbehavior will deduct class points." Until we all boarded the bus it was complete silence no one said a single word not even the class D students who all looked depressed.

I wonder what type of exam Manabu prepared for our year hopefully nothing boring otherwise I would not be able to get a lot of benefits.

We finally got onto the bus and I started to talk with Ryuen about what the exam can possibly be about. The ride on the bus was about 7 hours before we arrived at night we were quickly ushered into the buildings again separated by class there were also separate gender rooms that were extremely far apart extremely far.

The first day was primarily people messing around before sleeping and we were awakened early the next morning by the sound of an alarm.

"All students gather Outside of the main buildings and we will start explaining the special exam to you."

We quickly got changed and headed to the destination located there all of the first-years were gathered here they were again lined up in class and the announcer started speaking.

" Your first special exam will be a game of capture the flag against other classes you will not playing ordinary capture the flag but a special version that the school has come up with.

First, there will be 4 groups one for each class, every class will have a total of 5 flags that will need to be taken in order to take the flag you need to complete the game created by the respective teams the first team to get 20 flags to win, you can not get the same flag from a team twice in a row.

You not only have to complete the game against the other team but you also have to get past the defense and enter their building once you are inside you can begin the challenge, the challenger will have to give flags unconditionally to the person if the opposing party wins the challenge.

After all one team's flags are gone They will lose 100 class points there will be 3 games that have to be won to gain a flag and each time either side loses they will lose 50 class points per game but each time they win they will gain 50 class points.

you need to win two games in a row to gain a flag and afterwards, you have to leave without being captured a second time resulting in you having to return the flag and losing 100 class points. If you do not have a flag and you are captured you will not lose any class points.

If you win two games in a row you have the option to play any of the previous games again once more, But you will negate the points gained from winning the person who wins this will gain 200 class points and  2 flags. The team who loses will have a penalty of 200 class points loss and 2 flags taken from them to give to the winner.