THE DAY IT ALL STARTED

A/N I'm not going to use every line from the show because that's just boring and this isn't a reacting fanfic. Also, reading the webtoon and seriously no one looks like their counterparts 😂😂😂. Maybe Jun Young but other than that , the drama and it's webtoon characters don't resemble each other.

This story is a Cheong-San X  Male OC X Suhyeok love triangle. Li-am and Wujin are just exploring attraction but are good friends. For supporters of Onjo , I'm not trying to put her in a bad light , remember in this fiction , some kids are rich and popular , others hailing from middle class families so she just doesn't trust Li-am hanging out with the group.

         Rich kids:

     Namra , Li-am, Wujin , Hari , Daesu , Suhyeok , Na Yeon , Gwinam

       Middle class kids

Onjo , Cheong-San, I-Sak, Gyeongsu, Jun Yung , Jimini , Hyo rung and  Mijin,

                 Li-am parked his Chevrolet Corvette in the student parking lot . He sighed putting the keys in his bag , Li-am got out of Charlotte dreading another day of school . Honestly all high schools were lackluster whether it be in the States or Korea ; Learning was so boring. Besides , how did biology , economics and chemistry have to do with being a webtoon artist?

             Li-am always loved coming up with comic ideas and from early on he knew that his was dream job. Although he and his mother rarely talked because of her busy schedule as an actress , she had told Li-am she would always support his and Namra's choices in their career. It had made Li-am's heart flutter that he and his sister could count on their mother , because he knew his father wouldn't be as understanding .

               "I'll call Mom later today," Li-am said as he  prepared a mental remainder for the day to ring his mom after school depending if she wasn't on set or the time differences.

              As Li-am made his way to the entrance , he found his twin getting our of her own car making her way to the buliding.

              He and Namra preferred driving in their own respective cars seeing Namra was an early bird who preferred being punctual , which  of made sense seeing she was class president even if she hated the role.

               The entire school knew Namra only became class president because of the handsome donation their mother made that outmatched the other funds parents chipped in.

          Nevertheless , while Namra woke up early ,  Li-am preferred waking up late  and most of the time never got to class at the scheduled time. Today was the first time since arriving at Hyosan High he actually arrived on time.

                   He quickly sped up to her and stealthily interlocked their arms, Namra was startled untill she saw her twin smiling at her . Li-am gestured to  her pods , "You need to be more observant of your surroundings Nam."

              Namra sighed but let her little brother still hold on to her arm , "You know I can't stand noisy environments." .

                   "I'm well aware ," Li-am hummed as she put them back on .   Ever since they were seven , Namra's hearing problem was bad especially in overcrowded and noisy areas it had sent her into a panic attack when the twins were ten. Li-am had been so worried, scared and confused at  the time   when he saw his twin hysterically clutching her ears and shrieking as she found difficulty in breathing. Hence their doctor suggested she put in ear buds or earphones or anything that reduced the loud sound around her.