GROUP DIFFERENCES

After long thinking . I have decided to pair Namra and Wujin because why not 🤷🤷. I find it cute. Also , Wujin is so fine I don't understand why people don't talk about him.
Apocalypse has started and the group is constituted of the elite kids and those of middle class. Can they work together? I always wondered if such an apocalypse took out , can people with their prejudices relating to social status and class work with others who aren't.

         "What the hell is happening?" Li-am gasped as his eyes  along with Suhyeok and Namra's were fixated on the two students with red eyes that were currently showing cannablistic tendencies.  Chaos ensured all around - what the heck was happening?.

              "Up the ladder!" Suhyeok shouted "quickly!" He pulled Li-am who pulled Namra as the three run to the ladder to get up to the classroom. Li-am's fingers were still interlocked with Suhyeok . Regardless of the peril they were in the ,the taller boy couldn't help feel excited within and he tightened his hold on Li-am's fingers.

                     The three made their way to the ladder as the rest of the students ran away from the crazy rampaging ones. In a morbid way , the out of control students who were still chasing the others , thankfully not noticing Nam-ra, Suhyeok and Li-am.

             Suhyeok straightened the ladder quickly , "Nam-ra quickly!"

             "But-," she tried to argue but Li-am cut her off.

                 "No buts Nam! Climb up quickly!" The twins looked at each other worriedly. Namra looked at Suhyeok and quickly climbed up the window to the class. Li-am saw Daesu and Wujin helping Nam-ra get in.

                 Li-am looked around the chaos around him; what the fuck was going in the school - why were students acting like cannibals. Suhyeok then begun ushering up the younger Choi twin  , "GO! HURRY!"

                Li-am drifted back to reality and quickly made his way up the ladder, he looked up to the window of the classroom.

                  "LI-AM!!" Nam-ra and Wujin helped the boy by grabbing his hands and pulling him inside. Nam-ra quickly examined her twin , while Wujin placed his hand on Li-am's shoulder looking at him just as concerned.

                   Li-am observed that apart from his twin , Wujin and Daesu ; I-Sak, Gyeongsu, Hyo-rung, her friend (Jimini), Na Yeon and quiet  Kim Mijin were in the classroom as well, with  Jun Yung who was blocking the door. They all mirrored each other's panic and confusion

                       Li-am wondered where Cheong-San was but before he could ask he could hear Nam-ra's voice.

                       "SUHYEOK!" That brought his attention , he leaned over the window and saw Suhyeok on the ladder quickly as the taller boy shook off the principal who was also snarling and smeared with blood on his face. The tall boy successfully released his foot from the uncontrollable man and quickly made his way up.

                     Li-am on instinct quickly offered his hand to Suhyeok who smiled and accepted it as the twins and Wujin helped the third generation chabeol get inside.

                "Throw the ladder down!" Jun Yung shouted as Daesu assisted him in barracding the door.

                 "Throw it! They might climb up!" Na Yeon screeched , Li-am and Suhyeok saw some of the rampanging students who started climbing up - they quickly tossed it aside as the cannablistic  students  fell down. The two shut the windows with ragged breaths.