THE VIRUS

My sis and I finished watching BitchXRich . The ending 🤫🤫🤫 not going to spoil.

I spend more time reading the webtoon than trying to actually watch all the episodes of the Netflix show , the webtoon is just more graphic and violent.  Can't help it , it's really nice considering I'm not a zombie fan.

                Let me make it clear , just because Nam-ra and Suhyeok are exes doesn't mean they aren't friends , they are.

Said it once and say it again , Mijin is a badass in both , Nam-ra is my favorite in both versions too , Gwinam seems more monstrous in the webtoon and Na Yeon is annoying in both.

             "Thank goodness you students are alright." Ms Park sighed a breath of relief once Cheong-San and Suhyeok got into the broadcast room.

                      Li-am wasn't a very emotional person , granted he was very open with his emotions unlike Nam-ra. But in that moment , he couldn't understand why he wanted to give Cheong-San a hug who also seemed to have obtained zombie blood on his uniform.

                    However Onjo beat him to it before the younger Choi's twin could even operate his legs to move to Cheong-San. He looked at his friend glad he was safe.

                    Cheong-San found himself being hugged by his childhood best friend , but his eyes solely focused on Li-am's and their line of sight met. The new kid gave him a thumbs up and Cheong-San smiled at him.

                 "Nam-ra , are you ok?"

                "I'm fine. Where did you go when we split up?" Nam-ra chided her deskmate/ex boyfriend/ friend with a worried expression on her face as the tall third generation chabeol merely smiled at her.

          Daesu spoke up,   "Where did you go Baresu?"

                  Suhyeok sighed , "alot of those zombies kept following us I couldn't keep track of you guys. So I hid in the art room. I thought I was a goner by myself."

                   Nam-ra did something that surprised everyone , including Li-am himself , she hugged Suhyeok. Choi Nam-ra displaying emotions in front of others was a rare and rare sight to be seen.

                 Suhyeok smiled at her , "I have zombie blood on me. It might make your uniform dirty."

                 "I don't mind."

                 Suhyeok just grinned all the more and hugged the older Choi twin back. Cheong-San noticed how Onjo's face deflated at the sight.

                   Li-am looked like a doe caught in headlights at the sight ; he had being avoiding Suhyeok the last four weeks since he and Nam-ra broke up but it seemed his  twin sister was telling the truth that she was still friends with Suhyeok regardless of their break up.

                       Li-am was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Suhyeok hugging him.

                    "My new friend," Suhyeok said cheerfully , "are you fine?"

                   When did he let go of Nam-ra and move to me?

                     "Li-am?" He probed, the concern dripping in Suhyeok's voice made the younger Choi twin's brain reboot.

                  "I'm ..fine. Glad to see you didn't turn up  as zombie food ' Baresu." He deadpanned.

                 Suhyeok laughed and then whispered in Li-am's ear , "hug me back."