CONFUSING FEELINGS

So anyone else saw Park Solomon and Moon Sangmin promoting those clothes together 🤗🤗🤗. Wow ,  Moon Sang min is way taller than Park Solomon 😂😂😂😂 and I didn't think that was possible.

                  The group contuined to stare at the door that their teacher had just used to exit. It felt like an eternity had passed by.

                "Did Ms Park seriously go after Lee Na Yeon."  Li-am scoffed as he looked at Nam-ra who as always was pokerface but exhausted.

               The others just shook their heads mourning their teacher untill Jimini spoke up , "I don't know why she defends her. Is she her mother or something?" She looked at Hyo-rung who shrugged.

                 Jun Yung sighed and adjusted his glasses , the second best student looked at the others , "shouldn't we atleast go after Ms Park?"

           "She told us to stay here." Wujin said , "I don't want to lose anyone ." Li-am found Wujin looking at Daesu , him and especially at Nam-ra. It made him wonder if he ever noticed before or was this the first time Wujin looked at his sister that way or Choi Li-am never took note of it before.

                "I don't know about Na Yeon ," Daesu looked very angry at the mere mention of his fellow elite student , "but I hope Ms Park is able to hide herself ."

                 "Me too." Hyo-rung exclaimed nodding in agreement, her and Daesu looked at each other for a while before tearing their eyes away from each other.

                     Li-am then found Gyeongsu hugging him , the other boy's arms wrapped around his waist taking the younger Choi twin by surprise.

                     "What are you doing buddy?"

                Gyeongsu sniffled , "if it wasn't for you , I would have turned into a zombie...if you didn't show up...I would be dead."

                     Li-am hugged the other boy back patting his back , "don't say that and stop crying will you." The younger Choi twin teased once he heard Gyeongsu sniffling.

                  "He's right though ," Cheong-San spoke up looking between the Choi twins , "if you two  didn't see what Na Yeon was up to..then ," he looked at his best friend ,"then Gyeongsu wouldn't be with us."

                       Li-am couldn't imagine the firecracker that was Gyeongsu turning into one of the infected zombies that were roaming the school and probably all of Hyosan. He found Cheong-San eyes on him and Li-am felt himself been captivated them.

                "I can't believe Na Yeon stopped so low." Suhyeok shook his head in disbelief , "I mean to try and turn someone into a zombie on purpose."

                   "After that , I don't know what's scarier... ," Nam-ra said while looking at the others and Li-am could see his twin was in deep thought , "...humans or zombies."

                The statement made them blink ; after what Na Yeon tried to do to Gyeongsu , they had to admit Nam-ra made a point, but they had to trust each other to survive this zombie apocalypse right?

            Wujin cleared his throat and smiled at Nam-ra, "how you slapped Na Yeon , was so unexpected. It was very cool."

                 "Very cool." Suhyeok added and soon Daesu joined in as well. Li-am didn't miss how Nam-ra looked away to hide the smile , he didn't know if he was crazy , but he was sure Nam was smiling because of Wujin's compliment because she only looked away when Wujin smiled.(🥰🥰)