SECOND DAY OF MADNESS

This is unfortunately accurate

This is unfortunately accurate . There were more survivors in All of us are dead than Duty After School. On a morbid note ,(spoiler) Suhyeok was the last boy standing in the webtoon. Just finished reading it.

For those who read my Duty After School stories , you know Lance (Li-am's face claim) is used as an OC in there. Hope you can try checking both Reacting To Duty After School and Aftermath if you haven't read them.

   Another note , I prefer combining what happened in the webtoon along with the series , because personally I prefer the webtoon of all of us are dead.

          "the virus strives where the host has a strong will to survive",  Suhyeok quoted the words and looked at Li-am baffedly scooting closer to him , "is that supposed to mean something."

                   "Ms Park, is there anything else in the letter ?" Onjo inquired. All the students turned to the English teacher who frowned.

                      "It just ends there. There is nothing."

                  Only groans of annoyance could be heard in the broadcasting room. The younger Choi twin noticed how Suhyeok had gotten close to him and it made him nearly flush at the proximity and it didn't make it better when Suhyeok smiled at him. Why was Suhyeok looking more handsome than usual.

                       Damn it Li get your head in the game! It's Baresu.

                        He kept telling himself over and over. Li-am knew Suhyeok was attractive but why the hell was it seeming this whole zombie apocalypse was heightening Suhyeok's allure. Cheong-San stared at the two while Wujin observed his reaction silently .

                    "If what the letter says is true ", Nam-ra spoke up attracting their attention, "it means the virus affects certain individuals differently."

                      "How do you mean?" Gyeongsu , Wujin and Daesu asked at the same time , Hyo-rung and Jimini holding hands together .

                    Nam-ra spoke in a cool tone , "in Mr Lee's letter , he said some of his test animals didn't immediately turn ...", The class president looked at Onjo , "like I-Sak. You said she must have been bitten by Hyeonju before any of this started."

                   Li-am knew his  twin  was trying to be empathetic , in her own way of course ,  with Onjo knowing the girl was still grieving her friend. Onjo just stared up at the class president nodding in confirmation.

                      Jun Yung seemed to understand what Nam-ra was saying ,"right. She didn't turn immediately like Mijin and Mr Park."

                 "So what you're saying is..." Wujin scratched his head in confusion making Li-am snort in amusement.

                     "They are theorising on Mr Lee's letter ; the virus behaves different. Like those who immediately turn after being bitten and those like I-Sak who took a while." The younger Choi twin explained to his best friend/hook up. Wujin nodded in understanding along with Daesu.