A NEW CHOI LI-AM

Hello people , it's being a while but the semester has ended and I can come back to this. Also , hope you check out THE PONTENIX BROTHER, where San Yeon (Wujin's actor is the main OC. Sorry if the Chapter is short

Silence had lingered in the room , home of them said anything , all still processing the fact that Jimin had taken her own life in front of them.

Onjo was comforting a mourning Hyo-ryung who had her knees pressed against her chest. Suhyeok and Wujin were seated with their backs against the wall , Daesu kept looking at Hyo-ryung once in a while feeling bad for the pink sweater vest girl , Gyeongsu had his head laid on the desk , the chappy one quiet , while Cheong-San and Junyeong kept glancing outside the window where Jimin's corpse was on the ground fortunately the zombies left her alone.

Nam-ra and Li-am had their wrists still tethered together , neither twin not saying a word. The younger Choi twin had his head laying on his sister's shoulder. A part of him felt gulity about Jimin's decision to kill herself. The zombies caused her parents death and he was literally turning into one , he couldn't imagine what she felt when she looked at him.

"Nam?" Li-am quietly called out to his sister. "do you think Dad is ok?"

Nam-ra turned to face her twin , surprise written on her face. It was no secret their mom was Li-am's favorite , so hearing him inquiry about him was definitely baffling.

"I don't know," she replied uncertainty in her voice , "same with Mom, it's possible she heard about what's going on but .. it's highly possible the government has closed and sealed all possible entry nto the country because of the virus."

Li-am sighed knowing Nam-ra had a point , it was probably four days or five since this virus craziness occured and if the virus was spreading rampantly in Hyosan to other towns as it was in the school , the government had most likely banned any entrance into Korea in a measure to contain the transmission of the outbreak.

Cheong-San and Suhyeok observed Li-am they noticed he was looking a bit pale once in a while , they exchanged a worried look ; the two may not like each other or get along but both were hoping to any divine entity out there if such existed that the virus didn't turn Li-am into a zombie.

"How could she do this to herself?" Hyo-ryung sobbed and sniffled referring to her best friend who was now dead.

"Atleast the zombies aren't gathering around her body."

"GYEONGSU!" Onjo hissed at him and he kept quiet when he saw how his words affected the pink sweater vest girl.

"We can't stay in here ," Suhyeok exclaimed after a while and walked around the room , "we've to escape."

Jun Yeong adjusted his glasses and sighed exhaustedly , "What if no comes to save us?"

"But we can't sit around doing nothing."

"Suhyeok is right." Cheong-San added , "we are in more danger the longer we stay here."

"I want to know about Hari ," Wujin said getting all their attention , "and it's better to cover more ground than stay cooped up in here too long."

"But where would we run to?" Gyeongsu inquired while standing next to a window observing the infected crawling outside the premises , "the school is overun with zombies."

"The roof." Suhyeok said , "I doubt alot of zombies are up there."

"Besides , I think I heard choppers not too long ago when Gwinam was chasing me ,"
Cheong-San explained recalling that during that particular chaos ,"I think maybe the government is scouting who the non infected. If we go up we might be able to get a Chopper's attention."