CHASE

So I notice Jun Yung is liked by alot of people , myself included , in the webtoon for his rationality and critical thinking.

Not going to lie , I feel the Netflix show mainly centered around Cheong-San and Suhyeok as the main guys to the point fans only saw them as the only male characters. Because before researching , the two were the main guys I used to see alot.

On another note , Choi Nam-ra and Lee Nara (Duty After School) are so badass💥💥💥 imagine if they teamed up.

The group had run away from the classroom trapping the zombified Coach Kang and Kim Mijin But immediately they made a turn to another hallway - they were met with a zombies heading towards their direction.

The girls screamed once the zombies started running in their way , Na Yeon lost her balance and fell as the group hurdled closer together. Li-am held onto Nam-ra's wrist protectively.

When one of the zombies screeched , Suhyeok leaped and kicked it down (this was badass) . The tall boy then begun to punch and kick the rest of the upcoming zombies.

Seeing Suhyeok fight the zombie students so firecly, Li-am decided to follow his example and begun to throw his fists at the snarling dead creatures as well , he kicked one in the face not before knocking out the teeth from another .

Choi Li-am seldomly engaged in fights , but that didn't mean he lacked the skills or experience , he had given and throw a few punches inhjd life time . Now , he was applying all he knew as more and more zombies came up , the main thing in Li-am's mind was that Nam-ra had to live no matter what.

Suhyeok and Cheong-San were momentarily distracted seeing how courageous Li-am was fighting the zombie students. They had to admit the new kid looked so hot when he fought so aggressively.

"LI-AM! WATCH OUT!" Nam-ra screamed when she saw a zombie about to lunge at her twin brother from behind but Suhyeok kicked it away before it could attack. Wujin decided to join in the fight as well as the others hurdled closer together . Na Yeon was still scared to standup.

"More are coming!" Jimini shouted when they all heard approaching footsteps rushing their way.

"Find something to protect yourself!" Cheong-San shouted as they all looked around frantically to grab something. Daesu removed a door frame from it's hinges

"Get ready!" He shouted. Gyseongu helped a frightened Na Yeon get up to her feet as she shrieked in fright.

Immediately the zombies came up , the group all gathered behind the door frame and helped Daesu use the wooden structure as a barrier to ram their way through the zombie crowd trying to attack them.

The group made their way into a classroom which was quickly identified as the science class , Jun Yung and Daesu quickly locked the doors to ensure no zombie could get in.

"Are you fine Nam?" Li-am placed his hands on his twin's shoulders - this whole ordeal was just way too frightening. How did such a day begin like a planned regular routine he would always make turn into a fricking zombie apocalypse.

Li-am desperately wanted all this to be a nightmare he would wake up from eventually , but the younger Choi twin and sibling knew that wasn't the case.

"I'm fine." Nam-ra said with a stoic expression. Her eyes then lingered on her brother's white shirt that was stained with zombie blood , "I hope the infection isn't transmissible through fabric."