CRUSHES

"What now?"  Hyo-ryung asked in exasperation and the others d the same annoyance at this new barricade preventing them from getting onto the roof.

        An arrow was pointed at the group  "What do you want ?" A familiar  voice said .

   "Wait Hari?" Wujin asked gazing at his older sister.

     "Wujin?"

          The Jang siblings looked at one another in relief and embraced one another tightly.

       "Punk?"

     Li-am's smile widened when he saw a familar face he had been longing to see since the apocalypse started. ,  "Short stack!"

              Nam-ra , Suhyeok , Cheong-San, Daesu , Hyo-ryung, Onjo and Jun Young watched as the Jang siblings reunited and Li-am and Minji hugged each other the shorter girl clinging onto him.

              "What are you guys doing here?" Suhyeok asked.

                 Hari who was embracing Wujin let go of him eyeing the group warily , "we heard helicopters were flying around so we came up here."

           Li-am was so glad Minji was still alive, "Short stack you've no idea how happy I'm to see you. I thought something bad happened."

           "It's not easy to get rid of me that easy." The smirk on Minji's face disappeared when she looked at Li-am's eyes , "what the fuck? What's the problem with your eyes. Why are they red like?"

                 "Zombie!"

        "Wait Hari! Don't!" Wujin stood in front of his sister when she pulled outt her bow and  arrow to attack. Nam-ra , Suhyeok and Cheong-San protectively got in front of Li-am.

          "Move out of my way Wujin."  Everyone could hear Jang Hari meant business. Her skillful archery was about to be put to the test as they could see she was serious.

               "Don't attack!" Cheong-San said , "he's not a zombie!"

              "Exactly." Onjo nodded .

         Hari didn't seem convinced , "his eyes are red like theirs." The older Jang deadpanned.

           "My brother was bitten but he means no harm." Nam-ra exclaimed giving Hari a look the latter was refusing to relent.

            "His eyes are just like the infected. He is dangeorus."

       "Liam's a halfbie." Daesu said whilst Hyo-ryung hid behind him. However his statement made no sens  to  either Hari or Minji'.

            Minji glared at her romantic rival  "What the hell does that mean fatso?"

        "The virus mutates in certain people. That mutation results in halfbies. Li-am was bitten but he still has his human consciousness. He's not a rampaging zombie. He's a carrier but his immune system found a way to fight against him."  Jun Yeong explained.

       "Hence Halfbie ; half human , half zombie." Gyeongsu simplified to which Li-am nodded .

      "So can you put the arrow down. He's not dangerous." Suhyeok said giving Wujin's sister a glare she refused to be intimidated by.

           "Wait a minute," Minji suddenly said looking Li-am deep in the eyes , "that fucking  pyscho's eye were the same too."

               "What pyscho?" Li-am asked.