✨10✨ : Honeymoon

Pov Samira

Time flies too fast.
I was looking at the hotel where I was going to stay, it was beautiful. Although I'd studied in New Zealand, I'd never taken the time to explore the surrounding area, always focused on my studies, so getting out from Pakistan to the Caribbean islands was incredible, especially with Esan by my side.

"I'm glad we came here for our honeymoon!" exclaimed Esan as he collected the keys to our room.

I blushed when I heard the word "Honeymoon" , Esan had gone to talk to my parents, and I don't know what he said, but the next day they came to see me to apologize, I cried with such relief.

I was still grateful to Esan, since we'd been married, and he made me happier every day, even though part of me was afraid of drama.

In any case, my parents had offered us this trip here for our honeymoon, and we'd found it hard to accept, being far from Rizwan preventing us, but his parents and mine finally managed to convince us.

"If you miss Rizwan so much, have lots of other babies so you never miss him," my mother told me in front of everyone, making them laugh.

I remember that I shouted her name in great embarrassment, accentuating the laughter of the others, while Esan just smiled at me mockingly, Rizwan was the only one to come to my defense, waving his little arms, my little angel was already 9 months old, how quickly it went by.

I felt Esan's hands intertwine with mine, leading me to the elevator to our room.

I clicked on floor 3, and pulled myself against Esan's chest. "Let go of me, we're in an elevator, imagine the doors open and someone sees us" I said worriedly.

But he contented himself with holding me tighter against him, placing a kiss on my forehead, making my heart skip a beat, ever since I'd kissed him on his cheeks, he'd been tactile, much to my dismay, I never knew how to contain my embarrassment.

"Liar, you're savoring every one of his touches" my conscience contradicted me.

I smiled at the thought, I'd never admit it.

"I clearly don't give a damn about other people's stares, let them question me, and let me kiss you to show them who I am for you Mrs. Esan Farooqi" he said proudly without any shame.

I rolled my eyes as I lapped it up, even though the words made my insides turn inside out, I didn't think I'd be able to fall any more in love with him, but it was still possible. He tries to kiss me, and I trap him at the last moment by turning my head away, the elevator doors open, I get out quickly.

I hear a grumble from him. " This isn't a fair game, Samira " he says, displeased with my gesture.

I turned around and saw him sulking like a 5-year-old, making me laugh, plus he was nonchalantly pulling the suitcases.

"If you behave well , you might get one later," I said, seeing his eyes light up.

We opened our room to go in, and I was surprised to see how simple it was compared to the outside of the hotel, but I liked it.

"You can shower first," I said to Esan.

I opened his suitcase and handed him his pyjamas, a habit I'd acquired of choosing his clothes.

"Thank you, Darling" he said, deliberately touching my hand and winking at me at the end.

I hurriedly pushed him towards the bathroom, rolling my eyes. I began to put our belongings away in the small cupboard in the room, and retrieved the little note surely left by the hotel staff.