✨11✨

Pov Esan

I put a possessive arm around Samira's waist and glared at the man from afar, who immediately turned his head away.

"Esan, I'm going to take this as a souvenir for our parents, isn't that nice?" she exclaimed playfully.

I looked at what she was holding in her hands, bracelets of different colors, their designs either crescent moons or stars, today was our last day on the island of Caribbean, it was night and there were small shopping stands on the beach. We went for a walk.

"They're beautiful, our parents would love them," I said, confirming her choice.

Samira nodded, radiant, and handed them to the shopkeeper, who put them in pretty bags before making us cash in our purchases.

"I WANT this !" shouted Samira, pointing to the opposite spot where we were standing.

A merchant was selling coconuts, "Your wish is my command" I told her quickly, and she rushed over to the merchant without slapping me on the cheek with a furtive kiss.

Since our arrival, I was pleased to see that Samira was becoming more and more at ease with me, and above all her unprogrammed kisses on my cheeks were just delightful.

"Just say you're waiting on the mouth, pervert" my conscience told me.

A slight mischievous smile took over my lips.

"There's no lack of desire, but I've got to be patient" I murmured to myself.

I shouldn't rush things, I should go at my own pace. "Esan, hurry up !" Samira shouted at me.

I ran to her, and she handed me my coconut with my straw, while she savored hers. My gaze wandering over her entire body, she wore a yellow chudidar, with her dupatta placed on her head. Although she was gorgeous, I wanted to keep her beauty all to myself, so I hesitated for five seconds before leaving our room to lock ourselves in, but then I'd surely have had the sulk of the century.

"Ya rabb, this is torture, I just couldn't hide her from the world" I thought desperately in my head.

Before I could continue my rallying session, I felt myself being pulled away, and let Samira take me I don't know where, listen as long as it's with her.

"You're being silly, Careful," laughed my inner voice.

"I'm not being silly" I defended myself mentally.

Pov Samira

He sits down first on the beach, and I settle between his legs, resting my back against his chest.

I laughed inwardly with teenage joy, I was close to him and he let me, he made every day of our honeymoon even better even when I was feeling blue, he was there to cheer me up.

I felt his face nestle into the hollow of my neck, quickening my pulse.

"Esan..." I called softly, but all I received in reply was the showering sensation of his lips on my skin, as he placed dozens of kisses at a time on my nape, my neck, my collarbone. I didn't know how to contain this surge of agitation inside me, and contented myself with closing my eyes, savoring each of his gestures.

For a moment, I no longer felt his lips and opened my eyes, discreetly looking over at him, I blushed as I saw that he was staring at me with endless intensity.

"I know it's early, but I want to taste them," he said in his husky voice.

I didn't understand what he was talking about and questioned his delay when his fingers landed on my lips, "I want them Samira, only for me and now" he announced, brushing them along the counter.