3.

You wake up, look at the clock... it was 4:20 in the morning, get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.
You take a glass, fill it with water and drink.

You loved being on tour, meeting the fans and playing for them was the best. It was also always wonderful to see when the fans made signs on which they wrote everything like...

"I love you Tokio hotel"
"I love you Bill"
"you are the best"

Your absolute favorite was when some girl had made a big cardboard sign at your English gig that read.

"Y/n you made me a gay, u wanna
go out with me❤️"

It was lovely, then you smiled and winked at the girl.

However, the tours were really hard and stressful, you had to be at gigs or on the road in the tour bus all the time. Fortunately, the travel group was the best you could hope for.

Suddenly the toilet door opens and Tom enters.
"Why are you awake at this hour?" You ask Tom.
"I woke up when you came to the bathroom and decided to follow" Tom whispers and comes closer to you.
"You don't have to follow me everywhere" you say sleepily.
"I know" Tom whispers. Grabs you by the waist, pushes you against the toilet wall and starts kissing you passionately.

You kiss for a while until you say...
"It's really embarrassing if one of the boys wakes up"
"There's another bathroom here, they can go there..." Tom says, walking to the door and locking it.
"Oh-" you chuckle and take off your nightgown.
*
"Ahh- Tom..."
"Ah-"

Bill woke up to the sound.
"What the hell..." Bill says quietly and turns on the smallest light on the bedside table.
"Where are Y/n and Tom at?" He thinks and looks around.

"Ah-Tom... Tom..."

"Wha- no... why right now..." Bill says quietly and rubs his hands over his face when he realizes what you and Tom are doing.

Bill puts his hands over his ears like a little kid because he didn't want to hear you and Tom having sex.

He didn't want to hear what his crush and brother were doing. Both Bill and Tom have had crushes on you for years but Tom got you.
You had accompanied Bill to a singing competition called Star search and comforted him when he didn't win.
Bill will never forget when the cameras went off and he walked backstage, the first person he saw was you, you ran to hug him and said...
"Bill dear, you did your best! You are my winner" and then you pecked him on the cheek.
It took away the sadness of his loss.

Finally you and Tom stop, Bill quickly turns off the light and starts pretending to sleep.
Soon the bathroom door opens and you and Tom walk to your bed.
"I love you so much" Tom whispers and kisses you.
"I love you too... whenever you're not annoying" you answer and fall down to lie on the bed.
"But please let me sleep, there's a gig tomorrow" you whisper.

Tom chuckles and comes next to you, puts the blanket over you and you start cuddling until you fall asleep.