8.

"It's great to finally meet you Tokio hotel, you might not believe it but I'm a big fan of yours" says the reporter excitedly.
"I'll ask a few questions first and then we can start doing a poll, the idea of ​​the poll is for the readers to find out which band member they resemble the most," says the editor.

You nod in response with a smile.

You sat together on the couch of the tour bus. Georg and Gustav next to each other, then Tom and Bill and lastly you.

"Y/n, you're lovely but also the only girl in the band, how must it be for you to live among boys" the reporter asks.
(you laugh) thank you, well you're a woman yourself so I'm sure you understand that it's not easy to live with 4 teenage boys 24/7. Think about it, you have to share the toilet, the bathroom, the bed, the food... absolutely everything with them" you laugh looking at the boys.
"You mean Tom too?"
"Especially Tom" you reply.

*after a few questions*

"Okay, now we finally get to the survey, I always ask one question and you take turns to answer, the first question, what is your horoscope?" The reporter asks.

Georg "Aries"
Gustav "virgo".
Tom "Virgo"
Bill" virgo
Y/n"(your horoscope)"

"favorite food?"

Georg "hotdogs"
Gustav "Lasagne"
Tom "spaghetti"
Bill" fast food
Y/n"(your favorite food)"

"Eye color?"

Georg "green grays"
Gustav "brown"
Tom" brown
Bill "Browns"
Y/n"(your eye color)"

"Are you dating?"

Georg "yes"
Gustav"no"
Tom" yes
bill"no"
Y/n"yeah"

"Favorite band member?"

Georg"Georg"
Gustav "Bill"
Tom"Y/n"
bill"me ofc"
Y/n"me of course "

"HEY! I said you're my favorite!?" Tom asks you in wonder.
"Then this means we have the same taste" you laugh.

"Favorite drink?"

Georg "red bull"
Gustav "chocolate milk"
Tom "strawberry nesquik"
Bill "strawberry nesquik"
Y/n"(your favorite drink)"

"Do you have siblings?"

Georg "no"
Gustav"yes"
Tom "yes"
bill yes
Y/n"(your answer)"

*in the evening*

You and Tom are cuddling on the couch in the middle of the bus. He was wearing sunglasses again, you couldn't understand why...maybe he thought he was cool with them when in reality he mostly looked like an idiot.

Bill was lying on the sofa opposite you, Gustav was sitting at the dining table playing on the phone and Georg was lying on the floor reading a magazine.

"Avril Lavigne is so hot!" Georg says reading a magazine with pictures of Avril.
"AGREE!" You say.
"Oh hotter than me?" Tom asks.
"Wouldn't you date Avril yourself if you were single?" You laugh.
"I'm not single, I have you and I'm the happiest in the world" Tom says and kisses your forehead.
"Well... if I were single, I'd love to take Avril or a model like Heidi Klum" you say.
"Okay, I understood...well, I'd rather take Georg than you," Tom jokes.
"First of all, that's not the same thing and secondly, you can't afford to say because you look like a clown" you answer.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"Honey, you're wearing sunglasses even though it's night and the bus is almost pitch dark" you say and kiss Tom.