13.

You wake up in the morning to the screams of Bill and Tom, you should be home soon.
You were the one who usually woke up last, you liked to sleep but now you were probably one of the first to wake up because you can't hear others talking.

"Should Y/n wake up, we'll be there soon" you hear Bill ask.
"You don't have to..." Tom replies.

"I'M ALREADY AWAKE!" You scream sleepily.
You start to hear running footsteps and soon Bill stops in front of you.
"Morning sleeping beauty" Bill says happily, he was always happy.
"Are we in Germany yet?" You ask.
"Yeah, we'll be home in a couple of hours," says Bill.
"Is there breakfast?" You ask, rubbing your eyes.
"Is! There's soda and bread in the fridge," Bill answers.

You raise your hand a little to rub your eyes and at the same time the sleeve of your shirt rises a little so that the burns on your hand show a little.

"Are your hands still sore?" Bill asks.

Forever... you had already forgotten that Bill had seen how bad your hands were, you had told him that you fell, he wouldn't know about the burns, cuts, bruises and other ways you had hurt yourself.

"It's okay Bill" you reply with a smile.

You get out of bed and walk with Bill to Tom's.
You don't say anything to him, you take a lemonade from the fridge and sit at the dining table.

Your bus had 2 small dining tables next to each other, one on the right and the other on the left side of the bus. Tom sat on the right side so you went to sit at a different table from him, you two hadn't spoken since yesterday.

"Is everything okay?" Bill asks, sitting with Tom at the same table across from him.
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"You (you and Tom) aren't attached to each other like you usually are," Bill says in wonder.
"Y/n seems to be thinking about other boys" Tom says a little angrily.
"Huh?" Bill wonders.
"I talked to one Daniel yesterday and now Tom is mad about it" you answer.
"You can't be serious Tom!? You talk and flirt to other girls all the time and Y/n doesn't complain about it" Bill says and slaps Tom on the head.
"This isn't your business Bill" Tom growls.
"Yeah... I'm going there" Bill says and starts walking towards the back of the bus.

"don't talk to your brother like that..." you said.
"Don't talk to me" he replies irritated.
"What's wrong with you!? Why are you acting like that!?"

Why did you have to fight just now, these were the last moments together, you didn't want to use it to fight.

Tom no longer answers you but turns and starts looking at the scenery from the window of the bus.

*in Germany*

Your bus just stopped, you were just getting your bags off the bus.
"Shall we go to the bar to celebrate a successful tour" Georg asks.
"Absolutely!" Gustav, Bill and Tom answer.

"I'm sorry I can't make it, I'm going to kill myself tonight" you thought, of course you didn't say that out loud, but this was the last time you saw the boys.

"Sorry I can't make it, I want to go straight home and sleep in my own bed" you laugh.
"Well.. let's go the four of us" says Bill.

You slowly walk over to Tom, you had to say something to him one last time so he wouldn't think you killed yourself over a little argument.

You walk in front of Tom, sigh and say...
"Tom...no matter what happens, remember that it's not your fault and that I'll always love you"

You walk away with your suitcase before Tom can say anything.

*in the evening*

The boys were sitting at a table in the corner of the bar, they were celebrating a well past tour.
They had already been there for a couple of hours and had consumed more alcohol than they should have...

"It's a shame Y/n couldn't join" Georg mumbles.
"M-more comfortable to spend the evening just among our boys" Tom replies.
"Really-really Tom really really really misses Y/n, they just had a fight yesterday after the gig when Y/n was talking to some other b-boy" Bill mumbles.
"How can you always ruin your women's affairs" Gustav says and pats Tom on the shoulder.
"Yes-yes, I love Y/n, it just annoys me so much that that boy flirted with Y/n's and when I told her about it, Y/n just replied that- that yes I (Tom) flirt with other girls too and apparently she doesn't care... THAT'S WHY I'M ANNOYING SO MUCH, she doesn't care what I say or what I do" Tom answers and takes a big sip from his beer.
"TOM DAMN IDIOT! When women say that it means they are jealous but still trust you, believe it... I know" says Georg.

*After a moment of silence*

"Have you-have you seen Y/n's hands...or arms?" Bill mumbles.
"Yeah! You fucking idiot" Tom replies and hits Bill on the head.
"Yes, but now n-nearly" Bill mumbles.
"Why do you ask?" Gustav asks.
"So Y/n said I shouldn't tell but it doesn't matter" Bill says drunkenly.
"What shouldn't you tell!?" Tom asks, a little distressed.

"Well then... well... I guess I can tell you... one day on the tour I saw Y/n's arms, they were full of bruises, cut marks and burns. They looked pretty terrible, very dark red and painful. Y/n said she fell and that's why her hands looked like that but this morning I accidentally saw her hands and they looked even worse, they had skin coming off and they were purple, I think she made those marks on purpose" Bill says.

"What do you mean on purpose?" Georg asks.
"That he would have hurt herself" Bill replies.
"Yes... I've noticed that he no longer wears tops or t-shirts like she usually does at concerts... but why? Why would she hurt herself?" Tom wonders.
"Y/n said something weird to me today, she said that whatever happens it's not my fault and that she loves me... is that related to this?" Tom says.