6.

*at 1:20 a.m.*

You sat with Bill and Tom at the back of the bus. It was easier for you now that you and Bill were back to normal.
You need to whispered because Georg and Gustav had already slept for many hours.

"This is just like when we were children when we had sleepovers" Bill laughs.
"Yes... but then we played spiritism with huge panic" you answer.
"And Tom moved that glass and scared us" says Bill.
"It was easy to fool you," Tom laughs.
"And you idiot took advantage of the opportunity" Bill replies and slaps his brother's cheek to annoy him.
"Damn idiot" Tom says and playfully attacks his brother.
You start laughing, the boys were funny when they wrestled.
"What are you laughing at" Bill asks and pulls you along to wrestle.

It was wonderful when you were able to be normal again, like before...wrestling and laughing with the boys for no reason for so long that Gustav or Georg get nervous.

"Damn idiot" you laugh and pulled away.
"I love you" Tom says and comes on top of you to kiss you.
"And I love you both" Bill says and comes on top of you two.

"And I love sleeping, SHUT UP AND KEEP THOSE ORGY TOMORROW!" Georg shouts.

*in the morning*

"Welcome to Warsaw!" You scream excitedly and jump out of the bus steps.

You had finally arrived in Poland, your bus was parked in front of a small hotel where you slept the next night.

"Damn I'm tired" Bill says and yawns.
"I told you to go to sleep but no... there you had to wrestle with Tom and Y/n as if you were in elementary school" Georg says and also steps off the bus.

"I'm not tired, I slept well with this lovely teddy bear" Tom says and rushes to hug you from behind.
"Bear? Yeah fucking romantic... "hi I'm Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz and this is my bear Y/n" you introduce.
"Yeah fun" says Tom sarcastically.
"I'm going to quickly smoke one cigarette" you say and start to dig a cigarette out of your pocket.
"Be quick, we have to get inside the hotel before the fans surround us" says Georg.
"I'll come too" Bill says and starts running after you.
*
You go to the back of the bus and sit on the ground.
"That's it," you say, handing Bill one cigarette.
"Thanks" Bill says and sits down next to you.

"Should i get such an electronic cigarette" Bill asks.
"Can you get them in Germany?" You ask.
"I don't know, but you can probably get it somewhere in Europe, it could be easier than normal cigarettes," explains Bill.
"Yes..." you answer and turn to look at the boy.

Why did he have to be so handsome...

"This is fucked up" Bill whispers looking at you.
"What?" You ask.
"Well, I can't stop thinking about you," Bill replies.
"Don't say that..." you say even though you feel the same way yourself.
"That's why this is fucked up"
"Think about Tom, what would he think if he heard about this" you say.
"TOM, THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT THE MOST, everything would be fine if you didn't date!" Bill says.
"Oh... you automatically think I like you, besides this should have been forgotten... we agreed to be just friends Bill..." you say.

You just finished talking when suddenly Bill grabs you and kisses you. You didn't block him, you liked this.

But Bill was the kindest person in the world, that's why you wondered why he did this, he must have known that this would hurt Tom and yet... still he did this... on the other hand it was also your fault, you cheated your boyfriend with his brother.

"Damn Bill..." you say, pushing away from him.
"Go away" you tell him.

Bill doesn't say anything, he knew why you didn't want him to stay in it.

"Fucking fuck" you say and start hitting your head.
"You're a fool, an asshole... a fucking idiot" you say now, hitting your feet.

When you have calmed down a bit, you start looking around, when no one is in sight, you take a better grip on the cigarette and tuck it into your arm.
It hurt so much, you wanted to scream but it hardly would have helped anything except... the pain eased the bad feeling.

You take another cigarette from the pack, light it and do the same as before.