4.

*at 22:30*

Your gig finally ended, it had been great but tough. You walk into the dressing room behind the stage, grab a bottle of water from the table and collapse on the couch.
"Thank you, you guys were great" Bill says and sits down next to you.
"Likewise" you say and wipe some sweat from your forehead.

"GREAT IDEA! Let's go to an after-party at a bar near here" Tom excitedly suggests.
"I'll come! I want a cold beer," says Georg.
"Also, I'm taking a shower and changing clothes, wait for me" you say and get up.
"Women...always we need to wait for them," says Georg.
You chuckle and show him the middle finger.

*at the bar*

You are sitting on the sofa at the bar with Tom, Bill was smoking at outside and Gustav and Georg were getting more drinks.
"You don't know how much... how much I love you Y/n L/n" Tom mumbles.
"I love you too, even you're drunk" You say and kiss Tom.
"Can we have sex now.. right now... here on the couch?" Tom asks and starts playing with his lip piercing.
"Damn you horny" you giggle and kiss him again.

"Ooh.. get a room" says Gustav frustrated.
He and Georg sit on the couch next to you and place your drinks on the small table in front of you.

"HEY HEY HEEY I'M BACK!" Bill squeals excitedly and runs over to you as you and Tom kiss.
"Hey!? What is happening here?" Bill asks.
"Those two (pointing to you and Tom) dry weight while we try to enjoy the evening" says Georg.
"I want more to drink" Tom says excitedly and grabs a pint from the table.

"Can I take you to the dance Y/n?" Bill asks, extending his hand to you.
"What am I going to do with you drunkenly losers" you laugh and take Bill's hand.

Just as you reach the dance floor, the music starts to quiet down, the song changes and people start to slow dance.
"May I?" Bill asks extending his hand to you and bending slightly.
"Is this okay for Tom?" You ask.
"Even though we're not the same person with Tom, if I were him I'd let you dance with me, besides, he's so drunk he doesn't understand anything," says Bill.
"Well then" you chuckle, wrapping your arms around Bill's neck and leaning into him as he wraps his arms around your waist.

You start dancing, it was a little too romantic but you were best friends and best friends can dance every now and then.

"It's maybe a little too romantic" you chuckle quietly looking at Bill.
"Just enjoy now" He replies looking at you.

You thought Bill was cute, had always been. There are two types of boys, some are pretty and some are handsome and Bill was one of those boys who were pretty, Tom was handsome... a bit ironic because they were identical.

Bill also thought you were really sweet, you always had been, beautiful, sweet, empathetic and the most wonderful girl he had ever met. You and Tom were the most important to him.

"You know... you're really important to me," Bill says and leans a little closer to your face.
"And you for me, I couldn't live without you and Tom" you answer.

You and Bill look into each other's eyes for several seconds in complete silence. But then you slowly start getting closer to each other and kiss.

"No... no sorry Bill this is wrong" you say quickly and start walking towards the front door.

*outside*

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" you say while trying to light a cigarette.

How could you? How could you kiss your boyfriend's best friend, brother and the most important person in his life.
Was it because you were a little drunk or because Bill was so handsome or both?

*on the next day*

You did your make-up in front of the bathroom mirror in the morning, you hadn't talked to Bill all morning, it was just a small kiss that should be resolved with the boy, but now it could be that you have feelings for Bill and you were afraid that it would get stronger if you talked to him.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Tom walks up to you.
"Hey my cutie, you look beautiful" he says and hugs you from behind.
"Oh, because I'm wearing makeup?" You laugh.
"Not, because you're mine" Tom replies and kisses your neck.
"So... if I wasn't with you I'd be ugly?"
"No...(chuckle) sorry dear I'm tired and you're too lovely" says Tom.
"You toi" you say turning and kissing Tom.

Suddenly the door opens again and Bill enters the bathroom.
"Oh- sorry" Bill says and walks over to the sink to get his toothbrush.

He starts brushing his teeth without caring about you.
Tom turns to look at Bill, a little angry.

"What?" Bill asks with a toothbrush in his mouth.
Tom points his head at the door, trying to tell his brother to leave.

You're not even looking at Bill, you're just staring at Tom's neck.

"Oh...sorry" Bill says and leaves the bathroom.

"Finally" Tom says and starts kissing your neck.
"W- wait Tom..." You say pushing him away.

You wanted to tell him about what happened with Bill, but you were afraid of how Tom would react.

"Is everything okay?" Tom asks.
"Yeah...(turning back to the mirror) I'm just tired from yesterday" you answer and continue putting on your makeup.