5.

*on the tour bus*

You had left early in the morning for the next gig, which was in Poland. It might just have been easier to fly but now you couldn't change anymore, you sat in the car for 2 days now.

It was 10:20 a.m., you ate your breakfast bread at the small dining table, you were very tired, you only got to sleep in the early morning and only managed to sleep for about three hours. Your eyes were half closed as you tried to eat your bread.

The bus had just stopped for a rest break. The boys and your driver had gone to visit the gas station.

Suddenly you hear the bus door open and someone walks up the small stairs to you. You turn and see it's Bill.
"I brought you this" Bill says and places the can of Cola on the table.
"Thank you" you answer and continue eating the bread.

"Y/n we need to talk" Bill says and sits across from you.
You so hoped he wouldn't say that because now you couldn't escape this situation.
"What is there to talk about?" You ask.
"Do you like me?" Bill asks directly.
You think for a moment what to answer until you say...
"I like... like I like Georg and Gustav"
"So you kissing with them too?" Bill asks irritated, he would have wanted a different answer from you.
"You know what I mean... it was a small kiss and it didn't mean anything to either of we... thanks for the coke... I'm going to sleep now" you reply and start walking towards your bed.

*in a few hours*

You wake up when you hear the boys laughing, get out of bed and land on the ground.

"Sleepyhead has woken up" Georg laughs when he sees you.
"Morning just for you too" You say and sit next to Tom on the couch.
He puts his arm around your waist and kisses you on the cheek.

"We are already in Berlin," says Georg.
"Thank God... I couldn't stand being on this bus any more" you laugh.
"Where are Gustav and Bill anyway?" You ask.
"They are sleeping too, I guess they drank too much yesterday" Georg laughs.
"That's what we were just talking about...(chuckles) have you ever seen Gustav drunk" Tom laughs.

"I HEARD THAT FUCK YOU" Gustav shouts.

"thanks, I woke up too" Bill says tiredly and gets out of bed.
He walks over to you rubbing his eyes and sits next to you.

You were starting to get annoyed why Bill had to sit next to you, even though he knew you didn't want it but you couldn't do anything because Georg and Tom were there.

"How did you lazyass think you'd manage in Poland when they don't speak German and you don't speak English?" You ask with a chuckle.
"HEY! The fact that Tom and Bill haven't been able to study doesn't mean that me and Gustav don't know English," says Georg.
"Okay... say something in English" you say.
"Uh- hi, I'm Georg and I play bass in this loser band," Georg says in English.
(You laugh with the boys)

"I'm going to play Mario, I'm going to beat you all at it" you say and head towards the back of the bus.
"I'll come along! I'll make sure you never beat me" Bill shouts and runs after you.
...

"Why are you following me?" You whisper a little angrily to Bill.
"I don't want to hurt Tom feelings" Bill says and pulls you to the corner of the sofa behind a small wall so no one can see.
"Me neither" you reply.
"It also hurts Tom if we don't get along without a reason," says Bill.
"Without reason!? We kissed"
"Yeah.. drunk and by accident"
"And if we tell Tom, he'll get mad" you reply.
"Yes... but I know my brother better...
Y/n, trust me, the 3 of us are best friends and that won't change, sometimes friends kissing in drunk. It was a kiss between friends, we are not in love with each other" says Bill.

That wasn't true of you and Bill, you both liked each other more than friends... but you loved Tom too.

"So let's agree that everything is fine and we don't have to think about this ever again?" You ask.
"Sounds good" Bill says and hugs you.