11.

*at night at 23:55*

You sit with Tom on the couch of the tour bus, you lean on him while he hugs you. Adrian, Bill, Gustav and Georg were at the gas station getting drinks and chips.

You stopped for the night in the yard of the gas station at the resting place for the trucks, 20 miles away there would have been a McDonalds where Bill would have wanted to get food, of course he loved fast food even more than you, but Adrian promised to buy him a beers so that we could stop at this place where you were now.

"Would it be nice if I changed my name to Nick" Tom laughs.
"You certainly won't change!" You say looking confused at Tom, you knew there was only one reason why he wanted to change his name...
"Why!? That's the best name ever," says Tom.
"Last time you said Y/n is the best name you know BUT YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR NAME NICK BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH DICK!" You say pulling away from Tom's hug.
"Not me because of that... but because when my name is Nick, you can say to me in bed "Nick give me a fick" Tom says excitedly.
"That's fucking stupid Tom" you say and get up from the sofa and start walking towards the door of the bus.
"Where are you going? I need you here" Tom chuckles and touches his crotch gap.
"I'm going to smoke a cigarette Mr. Fick" you answer and open the bus door.
*
You walk out, lean against the wall of the bus and take a lighter and a pack of cigarettes from your pocket.
You take a cigarette from the pack and light it.

Nick? Maybe the stupidest name ever, you'll never agree to it, on the other hand... it doesn't matter anymore, this was your last tour, the boys didn't know this yet and won't know until you're completely gone, a little sad but now you just wanted to enjoy your last moments boys with, if you stay here you will ruin the relationship between Tom and Bill and probably everything else too.
That's how the fans always wrote on the internet and sometimes even shouted in the streets and at concerts.

"Y/n you are ruining everything"

"I love Tokio Hotel but not Y/n, this band doesn't need two guitarists and especially not a girl"

"I wish Y/n and Tom would break up so I could have Tom to myself"
"I agree, I could even kill Y/n to get Tom"

"Whore"

"Kill Yourself"

Mm, you had just read these on your computer on online forums a few days ago. They were just horny little girls whose own life is too boring for them but soon they would get what they want.

You take one more puff of the cigarette and then lift your sleeve and push the cigarette against your skin.
"Ou-" you say and throw the cigarette on the ground.
You roll up your sleeves and get off the ground so you can get back on the bus.
*
"Finally you came back" Tom says with a grin and squeezes his crotch with his hand.
"I was out for 5 minutes" you giggle, walking over to Tom and sitting on his lap.

"Nick give me a fick" you whisper in his ear, that was the most embarrassing thing you've said in a long time but Tom seems to like it, besides it doesn't matter what you say or do anymore.
"Uuuuu" Tom laughs excitedly, grabs your waist and starts kissing you.

Suddenly the doors open and the other band members get on the bus.
"Bill was mistaken for a girl again" Georg laughs.
"Who this time?" You ask, getting off Tom's lap and walking over to the boys to see if they brought you anything to drink.
"Some freak tried to hit me on the ass and asked 'what is such a beautiful girl doing alone here at this time of day,'" says Bill.
"Yes, and then Bill turned and asked if this man was gay, after which the pervert freaked out and suddenly left the store," says Gustav and hands you 2 beer cans from the shopping bag.

You chuckle and sit back down next to Tom, handing him another cup.
"Thank you, sweet teddy, dear baby," says Tom.
"Hey don't say that... disgusting" you reply.
"I agree, I mean Tom is the most unromantic person in the world and only thinks about his own cock.
You start laughing and lean on Bill's shoulder.

"Don't drink too much, kids, tomorrow is the last gig and it has to go perfectly" Adrea laughs, opens the bottle and sits on the sofa opposite you and the brothers.

"Do those Belgians know German?" Tom asks.
"Are you afraid that you will have to speak English?" Georg asks.
"In Belgium they speak French, Dutch and German," says Gustav.
"Would it be so horrible if you had to speak English to others?" You ask and stroke Tom's cheek.
"Nah... besides it's just one quick gig and then we'll get back on the bus" says Tom.
"Well you have the biggest problems in the world again Tom" Adrean laughs.