14.(last part)

*in half a year*

"I'm Mark and today my guests are...Welcome to Tokio hotel! Your new album Scream has just come out, the album is different compared to the Schrei album because it is entirely in English, absolutely amazing! The album has old hits in a new language, but also new songs, some of which are very touching, tell me about these songs" the interviewer asks.

"Yes... especially Don't Jump is very personal to us, it is related to one member of our band" says Bill.
"May I guess? Y/n?" Mark asks.
"Yes..." Georg says.
"It's been about half a year since Y/n's death, how will your band continue after this album?" Mark asks.
"We all miss Y/n, we were all shocked when we heard that Y/n was found dead in her room, she had apparently taken an overdose of medicine" Bill says.

He wanted to tell the whole truth, but if he did, he would embarrass his brother Tom.

In reality, Tom had completely collapsed, he couldn't stand that he had lost you, Bill had often heard Tom crying in his room at night and hollering "Y/n I love you"
A moment passed and Tom's sadness started to become strange, he had a new girl in his bed every night, if anything it was painful to listen to.

But Tom wasn't the only one who suffered, Bill blamed himself, he had kissed you often and had a crush on you, what if you killed yourself because of it? However, Bill couldn't tell anyone about this...

"We made the song "don't jump" in Y/n's memory and to encourage other suicidal people to get help for bad feelings," says Bill.

*1/9/2023*
"Happy Birthday! Can you imagine that we are already this old" Bill laughs at his brother.
"Well, this is just like a dream, so perfect" Tom replies.
"Almost perfect," Bill answers a little wistfully.
"Yeah... Y/n would have turned 34 this year too" Tom replies.
"Do you think you would still be together with Y/n if she wasn't...." Bill asks.
"Maybe... but even though I still love Y/n, I have Heidi now" Tom says.

"Were you talking about me?" Heidi laughs, walks over to the men and sits on Tom's lap.
"Reminiscing about Y/n, she would have just turned 34" Tom replies.
"Oh...Y/n was so sweet" Heidi says.
"She was..." Bill says wistfully.
"But come celebrate now, it's your birthday" Heidi laughs and runs back to the other party guests.

"Heidi doesn't want to talk about Y/n because she knows you'd rather be with that girl than her" Bill says.
"I guess... Y/n would hate this beard of mine" Tom laughs.
"Yeah" Bill replies, he wanted to think of you happily so he wouldn't start crying.

Now this story is over, I can't believe it...
Thanks for reading❤️