I N F O + P R O L O G U E

hello! welcome!

have some quick info and the prologue :)

INFO!

- ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: cussing, gore, blood, swearing, smoking⚠️

- you're appearance is almost never seen. like actually, you look like a kid with a blanket with holes over your head

- you have no gender :)

- i don't own any art, gifs, pictures, etc

- 100% chance of grammatical errors

- fLufF FLuff eveRYWheRe

- yall. there is children and minors. don't spam your sexual jokes.

- i don't care if you cuss because there is literally cussing in the story

- please comment, yall funny and make me feel better about my writing :)

aight. prologue.

PROLOGUE!

Ghosts. 

Everybody's heard of ghosts.

The spirits of dead creatures. The creatures with the power to phase through walls, the power to turn invisible, and the power to be in children cartoons as spooky creatures. Not to mention, be the number one halloween costume.

So everybody's heard of ghosts.

Y/N L/N has.

Y/N L/N definitely has.

The six year old basically is one.

They walk around all of Mustafu, Japan in a ghost costume. A blanket draped over their head and two cut out wholes for their eyes. The wholes appear to be black as night, not revealing whatever eye color they have. They walk around with their (f/c) shoes, acting like it's completely normal to appear this way.

No, I'm serious, they look like this 24/7.

So what is this kid trying to do in this costume, you may ask?

Well, what else?

Be scary!

Everyone's afraid of ghosts! Ghosts are the definition of scary!

At least, that's what that one cartoon said...

But yeah! Every time Y/N pops up from the corner and let's out a "boo! ima ghostie!" people give them that look and say "awww!" Then they hand over some stuff! That has to mean their scared, right?

No doubt! What else could it mean?

PROLOGUE END!

ARE YOU READY TO READ GHOSTIE?! THEN LET'S BEGIN!