SEVEN 👻 DR. GHOSTIE AND ROCKHEAD

a/n: hi~ im alive and very proud of you, my beloved readers <3

enjoy~

👻

"Hey, Mr. Bush!"

Izuku turned his head to see Y/N coming towards him, Wolfie walking right behind them. Izuku couldn't see Y/N face, but he had a feeling that they were smiling at him. He smiled back at the child.

"Hi, Y/N! How are you?" He asked, kneeling down to Y/N's height. 

"I'm happy! Wolfie and I got to eat swirly bread today, and it was SO good!" Y/N cheered,  beaming as Wolfie barked in agreement behind them.

Izuku smiled, ignoring his slight confusion. What is swirly bread? Maybe he should ask later.

"What are you two doing around here though?" Izuku looked around to see all the terrified and confused people staring at them and going the other way. Seems like everyone was scared of Wolfie.

Makes sense since the animal is almost taller than a certain hotheaded blonde.

"We came to find you, Mr. Bush!"

Izuku put on a hand on his heart as tears brimmed in his eyes. He was so honored.

He would be lying if he didn't say he was a bit skeptical of this random child with a ghost costume over their head and an insanely tall wolf. Who in their right mind wouldn't be?

But over the last few days, he, for some reason, found the two in his room. Thank goodness his mom wasn't home at that moment because by the way he screamed, she would've thought somebody had murdered him.

Despite the absolute terror he felt at that moment, Y/N and Wolfie seemed pretty  happy to see him. Y/N was beaming as they hugged him and Wolfie was wagging his tail at Y/N's happiness.

He had to admit that the two were adorable. 

He learned quite a bit about the two. Y/N told him that they are called Ghostie (which almost made him cry out of cuteness overload), they had a close friend that they called Yellow Man (Denki), they had a group of friends that are called "Squeague of Millions (League of Villains)," and they love swirly bread.

Izuku got some deja vu on Y/N's constant use of nicknames. It reminded him of his childhood fri... yeah, friend.

He also noticed that Y/N had a close bond with Wolfie and he seems extremely sweet and gentle with Y/N compared to other people. He seemed to watch over Y/N like a guardian.

For example, Y/N tried to eat a peanut one day, but Wolfie tackled them to the ground and threw the poor peanut into orbit. Based on Wolfie's actions, Izuku concluded that Y/N was probably allergic to peanuts.

It's as if Wolfie was a protective big brother.

Which just adds to the large pile of cuteness that comes with them.