FIVE 👻 BUNBUN

♤

Yosh! Another successful scare!

Y/N smiled happily as they skipped away from their targets giddily. They basically had stars in their eyes as they hugged the flimsy green snack in their hands. They smiled at it, excitedly. They hadn't seen this kind of treat before.

Y/N didn't think they were going to get anything today, to be honest.

Y/N was unlucky today. They had woken up late today, which threw off everything. The swirly bread shop was closed and their shoes were all broken. They felt like crying a lot earlier, but Wolfie would always lick their face, making them laugh.

Wolfie was right.

No crying!

Ghosties can't cry!

So, Y/N and Wolfie went out, looking for a new target.

Of course, they got tired before they could find one and took a nice nap.

But when they got up, they saw two people to scare!

So Ghostie did their thing!

"BOO! IMA GHOSTIE!"

"Aww~!"

At first, Y/N was a little worried that they scared them too much, because they didn't give them any snacks at first. They said something about "no shoes" and "homeless" and "poor child."

Now Y/N didn't understand any of that.

But they did understand that the guy gave her all these tasty green snacks.

They gotta show Wolfie!

"Wolfie, Wolfie! Look it!"

Y/N hurriedly ran to their tall wild animal companion, holding up the green snacks. The ghost child hugged Wolfie, basically sinking into his plush fur. The wolf nuzzled into Y/N's touch, letting out an affectionate whimper.

Y/N pulled away from the hug, showing off the green snacks to her friend with a bright look on their face, which was still hidden behind the sheet.

"See? See? I got us some green snacks!" Y/N exclaimed.

Wolfie blinked before looking at the 'green snacks.' They were flimsy and seemed thinner than anything the wolf has ever seen. They seemed to have something on it, another human? Not to mention, it had human language on it to.

Was this really a snack?

No, Wolfie, it's not a snack.

It's what humans call ✨ M O N E Y ✨

Oh, and it's not edible. It's literally paper.

"Here, we can share this one!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling out a 1000 yen dollar. "Thank you for the food~!"