TEN 👻BLUE AND RED

👻

👻

"Hehe, did I scare him good, Yellow Man?"

Y/N enthusiastically turned towards Denki with a grin as they adjusted themselves in his arms. The duo had just left the cowering man there to cry to himself. Denki was 99% sure that the guy peed his pants.

"Oh, yeah, you scared him, alright." Denki confirmed, remembering the guys mortified face. "And, me too while you were at it!"

"Oh, don't worry, Yellow Man! Even though I'm a ghostie, I wouldn't try and scare you too much! I like Yellow Man." Y/N cheerfully beamed. Denki blinked before smiling.

"I like you, too, Y/N," Denki replied, ruffling their hair. "Anyway, Y/N, what exactly is your quirk?" 

"Huh? I told you already, it's the Graveyard!" Denki deadpanned.

"Yeah, but did you make all this? Was this already here? I don't get it." Denki replied with a tilted head. Y/N blinked at him before putting their pointer finger on their chin to think. 

"Hmm, I can't remember how the graveyard started," Y/N commented with a shrug. "I guess it was just here. Mommy told me to not use it. I hope she doesn't get mad." Y/N mumbled in a lower tone full of guilt.

"Your Mom? I thought you said you can't remember your mom." Denki commented, remembering when he first visited the child's closet of a home.

"No, no! I remember Mommy and Daddy just fine," Y/N responded, shaking their head. "I just can't remember where I last put them."

"Oh." The yellow haired male muttered, looking around. Honestly, Denki was really starting to believe that Y/N was abandoned or something. He honestly felt a little bad for them just thinking about it. "Oh, how do we get out of here?" Denki asked, taking his mind off the matter while remembering that this wasn't their initial location at all. Y/N tilted their head before smiling with a big nod.

"I can do it!" Y/N exclaimed, wriggling out of the lightning boy's grasp and dropping to the ground. The ghost-loving child touched Denki's leg and then stretched out their open palm. 

After a few seconds, another similar purple vortex appeared, and Y/N grabbed Denki's fingers before leading him into the swirling portal making him be overcome in darkness.

👻

"We're back, Wolfie!"

Y/N nuzzled into their companion's silver fur, laughing as the animal licked their face in affection. Denki was literally still processing the reality of things because he could've sworn that he just went to the Quantum Realm and back.

"Ooh, my disguise!" Y/N walked over and picked up their white sheet and pulled it over themselves. They felt so naked without it, that mean old bad man made them take it off! Hmph! That's why he didn't get any swirly bread!