SIX 👻 LOOK WHAT THE WOLFIE DRAGGED IN

take your ghost hugs :)

"Wolfie, look what I got!"

Y/N ran over to Wolfie, a big grin on their face. Of course, he couldn't see it, but he knew it was there. They smelled happy.

The big gray wolf turned his head to the child, his silver eyes looking the object the child's hands. He visibly perked, his tag wagging in pure happiness.

It was a blue rubber ball.

Y/N jumped side to side in pure excitement, Wolfie copied their exact gesture, his tongue out in anticipation.

"Isn't it awesome!? Stitches said he got it from someone he scared! I never knew Stitches was scary before. Wonder how he scared them." Y/N thought aloud, curiosity sparking.

Wolfie deadpanned. He knew how Dabi got it.

It was simple :)

He killed them :)

"Anywayyy! Wanna play fetch?!" Wolfie perked completely, eagerly barking in excitement. Of course he wanted to play fetch. Why wouldn't he? They usually play fetch with old door handles or whatever Y/N could find in the dumpster.

One time, they had to play with pigeon bones...

But we don't talk about that :)

Wolfie barked excitedly, making Y/N laugh in pleasure before getting in ready position.

"Okay, ready... set... FETCH!!" Y/N threw the ball as far as they could.

Wolfie immediately took off and jumped over the wooden fence, blocking off a forest. Y/N laughed at his excitement, grinning widely in happiness. They just started and this was already fun. They've got to show Yellow Man later.

Wolfie should be back in a bit.

"..."

Y/N sat on the ground in the same alleyway, scratching the pavement of the concrete with a rock. It's been a good 45 minutes since they threw that stick and Wolfie went after it. What was taking their wolf buddy so long?

Maybe he couldn't find it? Wait, no, that doesn't seem likely. Wolfie has a really great nose, so he can find just about anything.

Maybe he got lost? Wolfie lives in the alleyways. Does he know his way around a forest?

Maybe-

Y/N gasped dramatically as a new idea popped into their head.

Was... was Wolfie hurt? Or in trouble?!

What if he really needed Y/N right now?! 

Y/N sprang up to their feet, getting ready to climb the fence. It looked hard, but if Wolfie needed their help, they were going to do it! Y/N slapped their hands against their cheeks before getting a running start to the fence.