FOUR 👻 Y/N PROTECTION SQUAD

♤

"Hey, Denki."

"..."

"Denki?"

"..."

"Kaminari?"

"..."

"DENKI!"

"..."

"DUNCE FACE, WAKE THE HELL UP!!"

Denki blinked as he looked to the side to see his friends looking at him with a mixture of confusion and worry. One of them looked annoyed and angry, but that's how he always looks. He gave them a sheepish smile.

Denki was sitting at his desk, staring out the window. They were supposed to be doing their assignment while their teacher took a nap in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Yeah?"

"You were in a trance for a whole 10 minutes!" Ashido Mina stated, frowning at him. "We were calling your name the entire time!" Denki blinked.

"For real? Oh, sorry, heh." He laughed a little, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"You've been getting distracted a lot lately." Another friend of his, Eijiro, pointed out, looking up from his paper. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing really, I just dozed off." Denki stated, noticing how half the classes attention was suddenly on him.

To be truthful, Denki was really thinking about his newest friend.

Lately, whenever the portable charger comes home, sitting there on his bed will be a certain little ghost child. Y/N would always be doing something, whether it's hiding underneath his bed or trying on his shoes for no reason, and start laughing whenever he would come in. It's almost as if they were waiting for him the entire day.

Though he doesn't appreciate the break-ins, he does find it adorable.

It's like they're best friends.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

When Denki heard that coming from his bedroom, his first thought was to check it out. The yellow haired boy just came back from school and he already has trouble.

Y/N usually is up there, but they've never made loud noises before.

Denki hesitantly opened the door, concerned about what was on the other side.

Eyes? Bulged.

Jaw? Dropped.

Sweat? Cold.

He did not expect this.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"Oh, hi, Yellow Man!"

There. On his bed was Y/N. And a dog.