EIGHT 👻 SAVED

a/n: take my love and appreciation

a/n: take my love and appreciation. or else ☺️🔪

👻

"Hiii, Yellow Man!"

Denki looked up from his homework to see Y/N and Wolfie fitting themselves into his window and flopping down on his bed. He blinked before smiling at them.

"Hey, Y/N! Hey, Wolfie!" Denki beamed as turned towards them. They couldn't have come at a better time, he was pretty sure if he spent two more seconds thinking about homework, he was going to explode.

"Yellow Man! Yellow Man! Guess what?!" Y/N exclaimed, bouncing up and down as Wolfie copied the kid's actions.

"What?"

"Hehe, Wolfie got fleas!"

"Oh, how won- Wait, what?"

Denki deadpanned as Y/N recounted their incident with the weird blood-sucking bugs in Wolfie's fur.

"That's so disgu-"

GROWL

"Incredibly unique and interesting. Glad you're better, Wolfie, hahah..."

Denki's attention was taken away from Wolfie as he felt a tug on his pants leg. His yellow eyes glanced down to see Y/N attempting to climb up onto the lightning boy. He smiled softly as he raised the kid up onto his lap, Wolfie coming over and resting his head on Denki's knee.

"Guess what else, Yellow Man?" Y/N didn't even give the boy time to answer before bringing out a small flyer in their blanketed hands and shoving it into Denki's face. "The swirly bread place gave it to me!"

"Come on, I can't see it, if you're stuffing it against my face, like that, y'know." Denki stated, taking the flyer from Y/N's hands as the child rocked back in forth in excitement.

The boy scanned the flyer in interest.

"Oh, they're having a sale." The boy noted. "50% off."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... 50% OFF?!!"

👻

"Hahaha!! Yellow Man jumped up really fast!"

Y/N was riding Wolfie as the gray animal followed the yellow haired teenager who was powerwalking through the streets with a newfound determination.

Cinnamon buns were 50% off. That's one hell of a deal and you'd be crazy if you thought Kaminari Denki was going to miss it.

"Y/N, were there a lot of people there? How long was the line? Were the jumbo ones on sale, too, or just the regular kind?"  Denki asked, pounding the little kid with questions.