🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS, GHOSTIE🎄

a/n: merry christmas, guys~!

not my best work, but hope you enjoy :)

🎄

Christmas.

A holiday that is cherished around the world.

A holiday known for spending time with family. A holiday that is known for its spectacular lights displays. A holiday that is known for it's tall trees, decorated with lights, ornaments, and tinsel. A holiday known for its pile of presents ready for children to open.

It's kind of funny, if you think about it.

This will be Y/N's first Christmas without any of that.

White crystals fell from the sky as the moon had risen high above the clouds. The bone-chilling wind flew through the city, marking the sign of winter at its peak. The ground was covered in a white blanket of snow.

If anyone was out and about had stopped to look into an alley, they might have noticed a 4 year old child huddling closely with a little white sheet over them.

This white sheet had two holes where the eyes would be. It was an interesting sight to see on Christmas. They are usually spotted during Halloween.

The child was continuously rubbing their hands together, just how they saw people do in those cartoons they used to watch. Every time they inhaled, they would feel a strong icy sensation fill their lungs where their air should be. They were shivering as snow continued to pile up all around them, scaring away any hope of heat.

This was no place for a four year old.

"I...It's okay, okay, Ghostie? Ma...Ma...Mama and Papa will be back fo-for you." The ghost child whispered over and over, hoping to drill those thoughts into their head in hopes that it would block out the cold. However, a rumble of their stomach was enough to distract them from their cold thoughts. "I'm hungry..." They whined a little.

To be fair, why wouldn't they be?

It's been too cold to scare people, so they didn't eat yesterday.

But! Guess it's hunting time.

Y/N slowly stood up, whimpering as they felt their legs weaken. Their head swirled at the light-headedness and immediately plopped back down. Y/N huffed before standing back up.

"Ha-Hahaha! Can't stop Ghostie, because Ghosties are the strongest!" Y/N laughed before dusting a little snow off of their legs. They smiled before walking off.

Their eyes widened the moment they left the dark alley. The second they stepped out of it, a bright light flashed in their face. In the distance, standing tall, was a colossal tree emitting bright yellow lights.

The little Ghostie marveled at the display, a small exhale of amazement left their lips. A growing grin appeared on their face as they rushed towards it.