TWO 👻 YELLOW MAN

♤

"Target locked on!"

Y/N was hiding behind the swirly bread shop, eyes locked on to a customer who just left the shop carrying a brown paper bag in his arms.

Y/N could tell from the swift aroma in the air, coming from the bag.

That guy had swirly bread.

Y/N snickered as they prepared their plan for the sneak attack. Hehe, he'll never see them coming. Y/N'll pop out from the corner and scare him so bad that he'll have to give up the swirly bread! Just like Ghostie does in the book!

Okay, get ready, Y/N. Time to attack in 3... 2... 1-

Where'd he go?

Y/N looked around the streets, searching frantically for their target. 

"Ugh!! Bad Y/N! You let your target get away!" Y/N scolded themself as they lightly bonked their head. "Oh wait! There he is!" Y/N exclaimed, eyes locating the targeted man. Y/N hurriedly dashed out the corner, following the target. "Not getting away this time!"

Let the chase begin!

The guy, or as Y/N knows him, the target had yellow hair with a black lightning strike pattern imprinted on it. He was wearing a jacket and had a small rectangular device in his back pocket, which glowed when a buzz sound came from it.

Kaminari Denki was just minding his own business, completely unaware of what was really happening.

He was being targeted.

Denki was just listening to music through his airpods, casually walking through the streets. He smiled as he looked into the bag of the fresh cinnamon buns. That shop can make them in such a delicious way.

Maybe he should get the recipe one day.

He smiled to himself. Saturdays are definitely the best time to relax with cinnamon buns.

"Oof!"

"???"

Denki turned around, hearing the random sound of 'oof.' Who was that? It sounded small and childish. It was rather close, too. He looked around, curiously. There was no little kids around, so what was that?

Little did Denki know, Y/N was hiding behind the blue public mailbox, covering their mouth. Y/N felt tears build up in their eyes. Who even puts rocks in the middle of the sidewalk?! People could trip, just like they did! It really hurt, too...

Y/N quickly shook their head, trying to get rid of the incoming threat of tears. 

No, no, no! You can't cry now, Y/N! You have to make sure you follow the target! You have to be brave and scary! You can do this, Y/N!