SC: Lively

Vivien

I double-checked my student's list again to see if what I'm reading is actually true or not.

AVILA, Khione Amora R. B.F.A 1st Year

One name caught my attention which made me look at her credentials. A transferee from Agreste International University, and a shiftee from the BSBA-Business Management Department. Not much could be said from her, but seeing that she came from a prestigious school already confirms my hunch about who she is.

One of the Avila Clan.

That's interesting, I didn't know one would even enroll at the University owned by their family's number one rival.

I'm curious to see who she is as I never really heard or saw much from their clan— as they have always remained private. Especially the daughter of the said President of the company. And if I am right, there's a big possibility that it might be her.

I shrugged my mind off as I realized what I was doing. It's not even my business to think about this.

It will be this afternoon before I finally meet her, which makes my curiosity grow even bigger. But this is taking up too much of my time, hence, I decided to go out for a bit and maybe see if Solana and Maddison are in the Lounge Area.

"Good Morning, Ate Vien!" I was shocked when I saw Aries outside my office and handed me four cups of coffee sitting on top of a cartoon box. "May nagpapabigay."

"Oh? Kanino galing?"

"Dunno. You know that you have a lot of admirers right? maybe.. one of them?" He has that teasing smile of his whenever the topic of admirers comes up.

"Mm." I hummed in response. "Whoever it came from, send my thanks and regards to them. Go to your class or you'll be late, it's your second year of college. Don't be a troublemaker."

"Troublemaker? Ate Vien, you know me naman. I won't do anything problematic."

"That's the thing, I know you and your mischievous ways."

"Si mama na ang bahala do'n." He jokingly said, "Just kidding! I'll behave this year, promise."

"Alright, I'll believe that then. Thanks for the coffee, see you later, Aries."

"Bye, Ate Vien! Have a good morning ulit."

He nodded at me before leaving me with the coffee in my hand. I saw a note plastered on one of the cups and read its note.

'Good Morning. Have a wonderful day today. —

I took the note and slipped it in my pocket before sipping on the hot coffee. I smiled at the taste of it, they even know what I like. I then made my way to the elevator as I pressed the floor on which the Fine Arts Lounge Area was located.

It would be interesting news for Solana and Maddison to know what I've known so far.

"Tangina mo, Almonte!"

I was quite taken aback after I heard a student cursing at someone. Her back was facing me and she's also in front of the classroom where my class is.

Masyadong malutong yung pagmumura niya that I had to call her attention, "Language, Miss."

It seemed like she was shocked that someone heard her, dahil pagkaharap niya sa'kin ay nanlaki kaagad ang mga mata niya, her face says it all, she regretted it.

I don't want to make her nervous on the first day, lalo na at bago lang ata siya dito. So, I smiled at her to make her feel at ease.

"I believe you're in my class, Miss.."