SC: Pool

⚠️: RATED SPG-18

(The very last SPG chapter of this story. Magpapahinga muna sila Peanut and Pepe, give chance to others na daw. Charot. As usual, kamay sa selpon, hindi sa...)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE MAIN CHARACTER'S SEXUAL DESIRES, WILD SCENES, AND SWEAR WORDS THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGING 17 AND BELOW.

N/A: This chapter happened when they were in Puerto Galera, reread Chapter 45 if you've forgotten this scene.

Solana

"Avi, are you sure we're safe here?" I heard her whisper behind me as I led the way inside. Of course, it's safe.

It's a party exclusively for the LGBTQ+ Community.

I have planned the whole weekend trip after we officially got back together, originally we'll just stay in Batangas. I would still fly her in my private chopper to show her around, but luckily, a good friend of mine; Javier Izaguirre, invited me to his private party here in Puerto Galera around the same time.

He owns Izaguirre Vacation and Leisure Suites, one of the luxurious resorts in Puerto Galera, and I have invested money here as well kaya naman isa rin ako sa mga VIP members ni Javier. He is one of the people whom I trust the most when it comes to keeping my privacy a secret.

So he has me covered.

Everyone in this party signed a waiver that nothing will ever come out to the public or social media, their phones will be monitored and traced once a photo, video and information will be leaked. Worst possible case scenario is them being banned to all of the hotel & resorts in the country, they will also be penalized, or be filed a case for breaching the contract.

Javier never fails to amaze me as he makes sure that his guests and members' privacy will not be leaked that easily.

The very reason why I accepted his invitation.

"Stop worrying and just have some fun, Amora." I chuckled as I guided her hands on my waist, "Trust me on this one, okay?"

She smiled, a cheeky one as she nodded her head. "When it comes to getting me in trouble.. I sure do trust you on that."

I rolled my eyes at her before dragging her with me as we finally entered inside, I watched her reaction after seeing what the party was all about. Having to see a genuine surprised look from her got me feeling giddy up on my feet.

"Is this.."

"It's a party.. only for our community." Saying that made her stop and stared at me with confusion in her eyes. "Yes.. Amora, I'm also a part of this. But only because I'm 'Khiosexual'."

"Talaga lang ah?" She chuckled as I also cringed with what I've said. "Nahahawa ka na ata sa pag pick-up lines ko, Professor Clemonte. Good teacher na ba ako niyan?"

I wrapped my arms around her neck and grinned at her. "I see that you've taken a liking to it."

"Definitely." She whispered cutely which made me want to claim her lips but got interrupted as I heard the familiar voice of Javier calling my name just a few steps behind me. I pulled away as I excused myself for a moment.

"Sige na, Avi. I'll get us something to drink. Puntahan mo na lang ako sa table right over that spot."

I nodded at her and watched her leave bago binalingan ng tingin si Javier with his teasing smirk and gaze. I shook my head as I already know what kind of teasing I'll get from him.

"Mi reina, ¿cómo estás? (My Queen, how are you doing?)" He greeted me with a hug and a quick peck on the cheeks, he looked dashing as ever. "I have finally seen what got you so busy these days."