PROLOGUE

The rocks underneath darkstar's paws slipped under his weight, but that wasn't going to stop him.

Tiger was already in his sight, but seeing how close he was to killing every half clan made him burst with the energy he hadn't felt in seasons.

The stench of blood hit darkstar's throat, warning him that tigerpelt was close to him beside leopardheart.

Darkstar was smart, so he kicked a rock that was loose only to hear a loud screech from tigerpelt.

one down three to go, Darkstar hauled himself up to the next rock only to see a silver she cat.

tigerlilly

the she cat was the mother of darkstar's kits and was the reason for all of this.

"Darkstar, you knew about my past, yet you choose to kill them." The tone of tigerlilly made Darkstar froze in place, but the thought of tigerpelt made him look down only to see leopardheart with lionclaw on her side lapping at tigerpelt "I already lost my kit. I'm not losing my kin."

Darkstar looked up to see Tiger by tigerlilly's side pushing a rock. " No, not when im so close."

Darkstar tried to move away from the area he was in, but the weight of anger hauled him down.

Darkstar watched as the rock dropped right in top of him. He never knew he was going to die like this, but he did.

" I loved you, Darkstar, but you killed my kit, but at least he had a family to continue his work."

The word love made Darkstar shiver.

"My dear tigerlilly, this isn't the end of me. Nightclan will continue to grow. Falconblaze is already taking a mate, and your sister had no part of his life."

Tigerlilly glared at Darkstar with disgust in her eyes. "Don't you dare bring my sister into this your "leader" is the reason she's dead. I'll also never forgive you for taking rainbowstar's life. He was my only brother. "

Darkstar watched as tigerlilly walked off with Tiger.

Tiger then grasped tigerpelt into her mouth and dragged him to the clans.

Darkstar then closed his eyes and accepted the fact that he had died.