Beds

Things were slowly getting back to normal for Rory and Logan. They had gotten a sonogram photo, in the mail, from the one appointment they had. They hasn't asked for it, but it was standard for the healthcare center to send the pictures. They decided to put the picture on the fridge, along with the pictures of them with Nicky.

One Saturday Rory was woken up by Nicky climbing on her.

"Hi sunshine!" Rory smiled and glanced over at Logan who was still asleep "wait...how did you get in here?"

Nicky giggled

"Logan" Rory tapped Logan

"What?" Logan mumbled

"There's a baby in our bed"

"There's a baby in our bed every morning, Ace"

Rory and Logan had gotten into a routine of bringing Nicky into their room in the morning, once he woke up because he would fall back asleep in their bed, and that way they could sleep a little longer.

"He came in here by himself" Rory said

"He what?!" Logan sat up

"Did you bring him in here?" Rory asked "I didn't bring him in here"

"Did you climb out of your crib?" Logan asked

"Yes" Nicky giggled

"I didn't know you could do that" Logan laughed "did you know that he could do that?"

Rory shook her head and kissed Nicky's cheek "You're growing up too fast" Rory said "stop it"

Nicky giggled

A little later Rory walked into the kitchen where Logan was giving Nicky breakfast.

"Cheese!" Nicky said and held up a piece of his eggs

"That's egg, buddy" Logan said

"Cheese!"

"You and your cheese" Rory chuckled and kissed the top of Nicky head

"Coffee" Logan said and put a mug on the island for Rory

"You're amazing" Rory said and kissed him

Logan chuckled "so, Colin's gonna come help me put his new bed together later. Steph and the kids will probably come too"

"Ok"

——

"Liam, don't take her toys" Steph said

"They're so cute" Rory chuckled

"My 5 year old bullies my 14 month old" Steph said "It's not cute"

"What do you feed yours?" Rory asked "I feel like we're feeding him the same 3 meals over and over again, because he doesn't like anything else"

"What does he like?"

"He loves cheese, especially string cheese, but anything that has cheese really. Mac and cheese, grilled cheese, pizza, you name it. He likes broccoli, berries, most fruit actually, he might eat a carrot, he likes spaghetti, chicken, waffles, sometimes he likes eggs, and he eats french fries...that's pretty much it" Rory said "also we had to buy those little plates that are split into sections, because he won't eat anything that touched something else"

"Liam was like that, we just started giving him whatever we were eating and he outgrew it"

"I think that's the problem" Rory chuckled "Logan and I eat the same 3 meals on repeat, too"

"Mommy" Liam ran over to Steph and Rory

"Yeah?"

"Can I have juice?"