Look who's back.... and gone....

Me: Welcome back.

Let's play this cool.

He seemed a bit frightened...

I wonder why.

Do they know each other?

Is there some bad blood?

Oh wait! Are they family perhapse and there was something happening around?

Or maybe it is them fighting each other something like arch-enemies?

???: What is your relationship with that man?

After this small moment of shock, the man came over to me and stopped right in front of me. He seemed to dressed a bit differently from yesterday. The only difference was that he was less dirty and actually he was wearing normal outfit without any katanas but his usual scarf. So I was sure he was definitely not on his, whatever he was supposed to be, mission.

Me: Do you know him?

???: Who doesn't?

Me: Great man!

???: ....

Alright... why does he look at me like that?

Did I say something wrong?

I mean Mr. Hisashi is one of the best costumers I have.

Plus he always brings sweets and snacks even fruits with him.

Me: Well he is a very welcomed customer which comes by often.

???: I see.

Alright... I definitelly missed something....

Who the hell is Hisashi?

Is he... no was he a super star or something?

Maybe an idiol?

Ah who cares!

He is Mr. Hisashi and he is helping me out a lot. Plus I love the stories he is telling me. Now let's see if I can get some more infromation out from this guy this time.

I do want to know who and what he is doing...

Me: Here these are the ones you were asking earlier for.

???: Quite a lot kid.

Me: A bit.

???: For how long are you doing this?

Me: What exactly do you mean with this?

???: The shop?

Me: A while now.

???: You gonna stay here?

Me: As long as no one destroys my shop, yes.

???: No one would dare to do that.

Me: Ah by the way, I haven't intruduced myself yet. I am Izuku the shop owner. What should I call you Sir?

???: Stain.

Me: Stain?

???: Yes.

Me: Alright.

I don't really get why but this man looked as if he was wayting for some kind of reaction from me. For a second I was really thinking hard if I missed something. However I couldn't but think I should somehow know the name. To be honest, the name wasn't telling me anything at all. It wasn't even ringing the slightest bell at all.

Me: Do you want to take them all out immediately or bit by bit?

Stain: Can I stay and read a bit?

Me: Sure. Do you need some tea?

Stain: No thank you. I don't touch that stuff.

With that being said, I took some books and started to lead the man towards the reading area. After we got there I put them on the table and handed over one of the books to Stain. From then on out, I went back to my desk to enjoy some snacks. They were more than just great and I had to say but I don't know how Hisashi manages to do it... he kinda always get the best sweets there are. This time was no difference at all.

I don't know how long has passed but at some point Stain came over and was standing right in front of me. The sweets I had were actually soo good that I haven't heard him come over at all.

Stain: Is what is written in here true?

Me: Yes.

Stain: Is this what you wish?

Me: Pardon?

Stain: I am sorry for being this direct but everything in here is not a joke, right?

Me: Yeah, of course not!

Stain: Then do you mind if I take action?

Me: Nope. Do whatever you need to do.

Stain: I understand.

I was left confused. There was really soo many things he could mean right now. From what I was thinking, he was talking about training and wanted to train more. The book I have him for the first read was just about techiniques that some villains used. 

He didn't really do anything more than just put money on the counter and then leave. It all went really fast. I didn't expect Stain to bolt out of the house at all. It made me even second guessing myself what book I gave him but there couldn't be an error at all.

What in the world was up with that man?