Let's get the hero commission down!

Endeavor's POV:

Hawks: Aww see the kid likes chicken.

Dabi: He is just hungry!

Me: Could you both stop it.

Hawks: Whatever! It was worth to get him some food and walk this way.

Dabi: Are we really gonna do this?

Hawks: Yup! 

Me: Do you want your boyfriend to suffer more?

Dabi: No but out off all days... today...why?

Me: Because said kid found out that there will be a secret meeting between the hero commission leaders and some child trafficker. They want to get their hands on kids with potential quirks.

Hawks: Aka soldiers.

Dabi: Huh...

Today was the day, I decided to raid the hero commission building. I was followed by my son and his boyfriend. Of course it was not just us but also the teachers at UA. I couldn't help but get some help from Eraserhead and Present Mic who were known to help out poor children to get back on their feet. Not only that but they called for more backup and now I had them plus Midnight, All Might and Vlad King as well as Ectoplasm on the preliminary. Good thing I know Eraserhead and Mic quite well. 

Anyways us three were the main force to get in while the others would come after us. It was a foolproof plan thanks to the kid. Not only that but it seems as if Hawks knew the way in and it was too dangerous to get everyone inside  which is why it was just us three to go in the hidden way.

Dabi: What if the kid is wrong?

Me: You really wanna discuss this with me now, son?

Dabi: No.... if he can help get my boyfriend out of their motherfucking hands, then I'm with you all.

Hawks: He knew everything about me when he saw me Dabs! If that is not proof enough, I don't know what is.

After making sure that there was really nothing that could endanger the kid and his shop, we all went to the hero commission base and then to the back facility which was unofficially theirs. Hawks knew about the building since it was one of the places where they were keeping the kids. So our first order was to get there and observe. The getting there was not a problem but when we started to observe them, I could feel the heat radiating from my son which meant that he couldn't controll his quirk thanks to the anger. I would be angry too. Just seeing all these childrens in cuffs and muzzles made my blood boil but I knew better than to endanger our mission.

Hawks(whispering): Calm down burned nugget! 

Dabi (whispering): You fucking kidding me? How am I supposed to do that! Just look at them!

Me (whispering): Shhh!

We watched some men come up with a truck and then get the children out of a mini van. It seemed as if they were just some kind of merch and iteems which made me nearly jump down and get them all arrested. Apparently I was not the only one who felt this way because I saw Eraserhead do just that which made us get into the building while everyone was busy there. It was out chance to get inside while everyone was focusing on what was going on out there. 

While we got inside of the building, we immediately went to where the rest of the children were actually kept and found quite some things out. For one they are experimenting on them and two they are torturing the childrens. This was enough to get the hole building and everything the hero commission build up down. It was the proof we needed for that.

So once we found everything, we secured this part and called for the police to come. Of course I called for someone I could trust and that was no other than Tsukauchi himself. Anyways we secured everything and then made our way to arrest everyone involved in this. I had a list of people and we found some more evidence like footage and lists of people who were signing off papers. Everything was noted down and everything was going not only smooth but butter-smooth!

This was all thanks to the notes in that book. I was sure without it, we wouldn't be able to raid the place and get everyone behind bars successful. Besides Nezu was more than just happy to help us out. 

Now after that long night, me and my son were looking at what we have done.

Dabi: This was way to easy.

Me: We were lucky.

Dabi: Lucky? You mean the kid helped us out big times.

Me: Indeed.

Dabi: We should invite him to a fiest! Thanks to him everyone is free now.

Me: I doubt he would like that.

Dabi: Huh?

Me: He chose to live in that book store on his own after all.

Dabi: Ah true true!

Seeing my son be that hung down, I decided to smile at him and give him another opinion. Maybe the kid was not very sociable but he would for sure would appreciate a bento box.

Me: How about bringing him a bento box?

Dabi: Oh and I know just the restaurant for that!

It was a bit of slence between us as we watched everyone work and it felt soo much better now that the hero commission was gone. Who would have believed it that a kid was the sole reason for the downfall of an entire organisation. There were quite some cleanups to do but something was telling me that Izuku had already planned what to do with the rest of it and he would for sure have a plan how to handle the situation from here on out. This was how much I trusted the kids skills when he already managed to think this far.