A trial to come!

All for One's POV:

When I got out of the store, All Might was no where to be seen anymore. Good because if he would be waiting for me then I would guarantee him his death. There was no need for the poor kid behind me to get involved with people like that. In fact Nezu alone was a danger to the kid as well. I just wanted him to be safe since I saw what he could do.

So without saying much, I returned back to where I came from and started reading one book while I had Kurogiri hand over the other book to Stain. I didn't know about the first books content he gave to Stain but I could see this books content and that was all about All Mights possible successor someone named Bakugo and Mirio. It said that one was a child same age as Izuku and the other one was someone who Sir. Nighteye had recommended. The important factor here was the one named Bakugo. There were pages filled with how he and Izuku knew each other and what an asshole he was.

Me: It seems as if there is a person I have to take care off.

Doctor: Ah there you are!

Me: Yes?

Doctor: How many times do I have to tell you, you especially your body needs rest!

Me: I understand.

Doctor: You understand? Why the heck do you keep disappearing on me then!

Me: I have a very special meeting every now and then.

Doctor: What's more important your fucking healt or that meeting?

Me: The meeting.

Doctor: *sigh* why the heck am I still trying to talk to you?!

I back home or so I would say if you could describe the doctor which was always with me and the hospital bed I am lying in a dirty and abandoned room as home. It was cosy and we are really doing our best to call this home but by far this was certainly nothing from a warm home. Though I was a criminal so this was to be expected.

Me: Call Stain over.

Doctor: Alright.

The doctor which I had with me was always there for me, not as if he had any different choices in life. He did soo many wrong doings and is even haunted byt the sheer thought about being god and being able to create quirks.

Anyways, he did as I asked and Stain was called over. The man was confused but he was holding his book in the hand and a had a stern face as well.

Stain: I want to take the LOV out for a play.

Me: What did the book tell you?

Stain: Notes a certain someone called Bakugo and one called Mirio. It told me to test them and see if they were worthy heroes.

Me: Don't go easy on Bakugo.

Stain: I was not intending to do so.

Me: Good.

Stain: Is it true that these two are All Mights next successor?

Me: If the books says soo.

Stain: I see... I will give it my all and will proof them to be eith fake or true heroes.

Me: Do whatever you want... just don't kill them. That woub be too obvious and the kid will notice it.

Stain: Is it not his will for us to do this?

Me: No, he wants us to help All Might out and also secure that the next person in line for his quirk would be worthy. If you haven't noticed the recent events with the hero commission, then know that the child was also behind that as well.

Stain: Fuck.... I underestimated him... and the plan.

Me: We all have. He has many thoughts and is sharing just what we need to know.

Stain: I see... I will go now and prepare the LOV for departure.

Me: Do so.

This was how I watched Stain go out. I also knew just by the fact that the heroes were acting up differently than what they had before, that Izuku was involved in this. It didn't take to be a genius to see that. I knew the kid and he helped me bring up the LOV as well as my life back in track. It was thanks to him that I was ruling over the underworld without anyone noticing that. If I knew one thing, then it is that there was something much, much bigger at work here. Whatever the kid was planning, I was approving it and I would help him out in any way possible. This was also for our future after all!