...next successor...

Some time passed and I absolutely loved the quietness of my store. It was bliss in another way for sure. After I had done inventory, all I wanted was a small break from everyone. That day was just pure chaos and I didn't quite liked it. Besides it also seemed as if Mr. Yagi and Mr. Hisashi were not really doing well together at all. I hoped that the book I gave him would help the poor man out to find to each other again. They seemed to be close but not as cluse. Though from what I could see they had a love and hate relationship but couldn't go without another. 

Me: *sigh* I really hope they can get their shit together...

It would be sad to see them fall apart... family is something one should treasure... though I am definitely not one to talk about that. Mine basically hated me and I will not have any contact with them at all. I am done with family. Still both are my costumers in some senses plus I got a new tea set so I can do some teas again.... poor man must have been really scared when I lashed out but I was just soo angry back then... maybe I should apologise...

My thoughts started to rumble in my head and the only thing that got me to stop thinking was the sound of the doorbell which made me look up and stop sipping on my tea.

Me: Welcome to my little bookstore.

Yagi: Hello kid.

Me: Izuku.

Yagi: Ah yes. I am sorry for the last time.

Me: It's alright. I am enjoying the tea right now. Do you want some as well?

Yagi: No thank you. I came here for... well I need help and hoped you have a suggestion for me.

Seems like he finally saw that he needs to reconcile with his brother.

I am glad he thinks this way.

Me: Of course I will help.

Yagi: I don't know what to do anymore. 

Me: Then how about taking the advice from others to heart. I am sure I am not the only one telling you this for the first time.

Pretty sure his friends are also worried about their relationship.

Anyone would for sure.

So it won't be shocking if I say it.

Yagi: You are not indeed.

Me: You know the longer one lives the wiser they become. There might be some things that had lead to anger and hate but it would be better to leave it all behind and do what you can do. A realistic mindset would be fitting.

He looks like the younger one from them both... well I do know Mr. Hisashi and he is for sure not the man who would be having troubles understanding him... so he must be the younger child which got spoiled rotten for sure.

Yagi: The oldest one huh...

Me: Yes. The oldest kid is one that mostly knows better than the younger one. Though be careful as a youngest they can be hotheaded and forget their goals. They might even lose themselves more.

Yagi: Huh... I know about the anger issues but I thought that will go over time.

So he really is hot headed sometimes. No wonder they get into fights. Well I do hope he will listen to this advice.

Me: Yes, you should follow the oldest. They know what they do.

Yagi: Thank you.

Me: Your welcome and wait, take this small book with you.

I turned around leaning to the back with my chair and pulling out a small book. It was a nice book about a bond of brothers where they actually were fighting each other for lives and the funny thing was that they were both priest and when they died, they hugged each other and pleaded for forgives at their last moments. No one could seperate their bodies and so they were burried together. What a great brotherly bond indeed.

Me: Here.

Yagi: Thank you. You have done soo much for me. How can I repay you?

Me: Repay? There is no need for that. I hope you two will find to each other.

And this is also a favor I want to do.

Mr. Hisashi is the oldest customer I have and  really hope he will be fine with this. 

He deserves a good relationship with his brother if his children are already trouble children.