Job done!

Nezu's POV:

Today was the last day of my mission and it felt great. I had a whole country at my dispocial and thanks to my very good hack and blackmailing skills. Next up were my followers which I gained thanks to me crashing their economy system and getting them back on feet. No one died, a lot of money was lost and I got them into my pocket. 

This was how I managed to get the Asian continent under my hands. Of course I did some blackmailing and some promises to some other countries in asia to combine them all under my name. A lot of countires were willing to help me out as long as I would make their country prosper. Usually this was not that hard of a deal since I knew how to get the most out of things. Besides that all the underdeveloped countries would now gain some more and new technology and also the wisdom and this was how I got Asia.

Thanks to all this, all the other continents started to back up and talk. No one knew what happened but of course I knew everything. My eyes and ears were everywhere and so I also knew about that congress where a lot of people from Europe, Amerika, Australia and Afrika would be in a room and I was right in front of that rooms door ready to crash the party.

Now then!

Let's end this!

Just like that I got into the room with everyone ignoring how I walked in and climbed on the desk till I started talking.

Me: Welcome everyone. I am sure you are thinking about what I am doing here or who I am. Let me introduce myself first. I am Nezu a bear, mouse, dog thing and the current leader of Asia.

They all started talking one after another. 

Eurpe: Who do you think you are crashing in here?

Amerika: Why is there just one person here from Asia.

Australia: We should listen to what he has to say.

Afrika: Is that even a he?

Me: I do go by he and him. So pleased to meet you all and about why I am here. I will give you all just one chance to follow my lead.

Amerika: Or what?

Me: I might start a civil war, or stop sending our products over to all of your countries. No technical developments and no shipment of anything even hero resources. If you want it this way, I can even crash the economy of your land or even create a pandemic.

They all were silent while I counted all possibilities off. If these countries leaders of their continents knew what was best they would for sure not talk big but accept my proposal. Otherwise I would definitely end that country once and for all. At this point I was certainly not joking as I had enough work to do but I was also not enjoying a long wait which was why I was doing it this way.

Europe: And what should we do in return?

Me: Just do as I say and nothing will go wrong.

Afrika: And what is it that you want from us?

Me: Nothing much. I just want to be the leader and will of course compensate all the countries fairly.

Australia: Compensate?

Me: Indeed, a new greater academic system, wisdome, technology as well as making sure that the economy will not break in. I will be standing above you all and give you everything you need to implement to lead the earth into a new era.

Amerika: Nonsense!

Afrika: Is that really true?

Me: I never lie.

Australia: We will join if this is the case.

Europe: Same goes for us. 

Amerika: You cannot believe this!

Europe would you rather face the consequences? 

Amerika: We are our own people!

Me: Which will fall sooner or later. 

Amerika: Is that a threat?

Me: Indeed if you want to face of military power, then let me remind you that Japan is one of the leadins countries as well as China when it comes to experimental weaponary. I am sure my new friends from other continents would help here as well.

I fleshed them a dangerous smile and that was when they all gave in. Now this was indeed a beautiful day. Now I was finally the one leading the world. Everything would happen from the shadows but this was indeed better than anyone finding out about it and getting people killed in the process. 

My eternal goal was to get the uneven development out of this world. Everything should be shared and these countries with a high standard should show and lead the future. Though they have failed to do so which was why I was now doing it. I wanted peace for all the people and cities everywhere which were build in a modern state. No one should suffer anymore and today was the day I accomplished this.

What a great ideal world I was about to build up but I had to tell my dear accomplice about this first.