Mysterious but cute!

Hawk's POV:

I was a bit sceptical over the kid when Endeavor told me all about the shop. Dabi my boyfriend even mentioned the kid. However there was also the warning not to do anything stupid here. I really didn't get what they meant until I saw where the place actually was. Every shop and everything around here was broken and abandoned. Still this shop somehow survived this and was open and operating. Then there was also the pure fact that this shops windows and everything inside was intact.

The kid on his own was quite a normal kid from what I could tell. That was until I saw him scoop off some blood. I would have said he was either getting rid of evidence or something happened. Thankfully I knew the truth because I saw someone leave from the shop puking some blood. He simply had a sick patient which could happen in this world. I don't judge anymore and I completly gave up understanding everything.

Kid: So here it is.

He quickly went to look for a book before returning towards me and handing it to me.

What the fuck...

Revenge and all it takes.... what is that for a title?

What is he giving me right now?

This kid in front of me was smiling brightly as if he didn't know what this book was about but that couldn't be the case since he just gave it to me personally. Seeing as I couldn't simply be dispolitly to someone who was this young and happy, I smiled back.

Me: Thanks. Can I ahm.. can I stick around for a bit?

Kid: Sure. 

As if that was all it took, the kid was actually guiding me to the reading area of this hop and got away to the back of the store before coming back with some water. I appreciated the thought and left the kid to continue cleaning while I was sitting there looking at the kid from time to time while also skipping through the book. That was what I did at first but soon after I started reading this book, I couldn't stop.

Wow... this is exactly what I wanted.

How does he have this information on how to actually get to the hero commisison and then where all the informaiton is located?

I knew he had dirt on them but this is something else!

This is a whole plan!

How in the world... this is even soo detailed as if he were there once!

For a brief second I looked up and saw the kid just finishing mopping the floor and smile at me before going back to the back of the store. He defintitely looked like a normal kid but this was just wrong. As I contuned to read a bit more, I could see all the information on the security system there and what they had in place stored. Then the high up names and the names of the mans behind them. There was even a plan on how to actually torture them to get some weapons suggesting the same method they did on all of us heroes who were trained by them. Simply put, it was about breaking their very own personality as well as getting to them savely.

I was just shocked reading this but for some strange reason, I couldn't stop reading this. 

Endeavor was right...

Damn the kid is prepared to get the hero commission down and looks as if he trusts me enough with this as well.

Wow... what a kid! How did he even know that I hated them?

What kind of hunch does he have?

Can he read people this easily?

Ufff....I don't want to get on his bad side if he can get this much of information and a plan written down this neatly.....

There is no space for failures.... even backup plans as well.

This is something truly magnificent!

I can't wait to show Endeavor this and get started!

Damn I was waiting years for this!

Unbeknown to me, I started smiling like an idiot and before I knew it, I was done with the book. The kid was also back to his small desk and was reading something as well.

Me: How much for this?

Kid: 20 bugs.

Me: Are you sure?

Kid: Is that too much? I can do 17 but no less.

Me: No no, this is too little for this book! It's really great and precious!

Kid: I am glad you like but this is really nothing special at all.

Nothing special?!

How can this not be special?

Me: You're kidding right?

Kid: No, there are even better ones! The jounrey in this is fine but I have another one which is a lot more dangerous and filled with actions.

Whaaaaaaaat....

What the hell are you planning?

This is insane!

I will need to inform Endeavor about this. We might even need Nezu on board if he is not already dealing with this kid.

Me: Wow.... I wish I could take it with me but this has to be enough for now. Thanks kiddo. I'll leave the money here.

Kid: Sure and thanks for visitin my shop. Have a great day Mr. Hawks.

Me: Stay safe kid. 

With that I left in order to show Endeavor what I just got. This was the breakthrough we were waiting for. He was until now just delivering us evidence but this was a plan and one that was even on paar with Nezu's. The kid must either be a genius or he was having someone backing him up. I tended to go to the first option since there was no sign of any adult or anyone backing him up in the shop. If that really was the case, then this kid was more than just dangerous. He could bring down hell to earth if he wanted it. 

A shiver ran down my spine as I thought about it. I didn't even knew the kids quirk at all as well.

What a mysterous kid.... dangerous but mysterous.... he looks kinda cute though.