Who's worthy?

Shigaraki's POV:

Me: THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Stain: Deal with it pussy.

Me: Who the heck are you calling pussing.

Stain: I am telling you to suck it up and deal with it! Now stop complaining.

The reason why I was complain was quite simple. There was this small thing we just did. We went out to UA and kidnapped a kid in brought dayligh. Well it was Toga but still wasn't the best thing to do and besides that, that damn kid could fight damn well so I have for sure a blue eye thanks to him. Next thing we did was kidnapping another kid from UA but he was thankful just an explosive asshole. Anyways now that we got both of these kids in our basement, I was starting to want and tear them apart. The problem is, I was not allowed to do it.

Me: Why not?

Stain: Because it is our job to see which one is a true hero.

Me: Fuck you with your true hero!

Stain: Oh you have no idea who you are angering!

Me: TSK!

He was always threatening me like that and I had it! No matter what I did Master and even Stain would say something about a person which was higher than them. It was annoying and I wanted to just shut them up and see the ah so great man behind everything. Though that meant my death sentance from what I got from my Sensei. He was soo against it that he even hurt me. Definitely a lesson I learned and I was not to repeat the same mistake again.

Me: I'm taking the boom boom kid!

Stain: Then I will deal with Mirio.

Just like that I grabbed some syringes, a box with knives and everything else and went downstairs to where that terrorist was. I knew he was trouble the moment he came at us screaming die. What damn hero was doing this! He was more like one of us than any kind of hero but who knows maybe heroes were the new villains and we were the good guys. ARG! I could feel my stomach and the sickness thanks to that thought. Yeah as if I was one of the good guys.

Me: KNOCK. KNOCK. IDIOT!

Bakugo: FUCK OFF!

Me: Aww but is that what you say to a nice friend who is gonna play with you. 

Bakugo: When I get out, I'll kill you!

Me: And they say you are supposed to be a hero.... what a twisted world...

Once I got into the cell, I had Mr. Boom Boom Bitch threaten my life and then go on and on about how he would kill me, burn me and use his quirk and so on. Too bad for him that he had some quirk canceling collar on which was more than just a bit painful since it was the crude version of one which was just shocking one to make one to stop using their quirk. Well let's just say this damn kid never learned since he was getting shocked all the time.

Me: Now let's play a bit and you tell me about everything else.

This was definitelly one of the best moments in my entire week. Now I could finally let off some steam by cutting, stabbing, pulling finger nails out, using the syringe to give who knows what to the kid, poison him and heal him again. It was the same thing over and over as well as punching him until he would break.

The key here was to see if he would give in and tell me everything or if he was stable enough to not break. That was what Stain said and oh well this damn kid broke quite fast but I continued to do my job until he was jsut pleading for me to stop. 

Bakugo: Please.... spare .... me....

Me: TSK! Alright... your life or the other guys from your school. Just know that I will continue torturing the one you chose to abandone till death.

Bakugo: Please... I don't want this... just please... let me go.

Me: Seems like you are no hero after all... which hero would plead for his life if he would know that there was someone else in danger after all.

With that concluded, I beat the shit out of this guy once again before leaving the room to meet up with Stain. The last question was his idea and honestly I was able to torture and beat up someone to the brink of death over and over again for 6 hours straight. I loved it.

However once I got out, I meet up with Stain again. It seems as if he was faster done than me.

Stain: And?

Me: He choses his life yours?

Stain: Mine chose to die.

Me: There you have your answer then! 

Stain: It seems this way.

Me: What should we do with that guy?

Stain: Do what you want, he is a fake anyways.

Oh that sounded like bingo to me and I was definitely gonna use this little pisser as my personal punching bag from now on.