Chapter 34: Treasure.

Three years ago

Jace's POV.

"And then the hot babysitter turned out to be some satanist trying to sacrifice him cause he had blood of the innocent." She explains with her hands.

Olivia is an early riser, this morning she decided to wake up early and then wake me up and tell me all about some movie she watched.

I'm currently hungover, laying flat on her bed while she's on top of me, straddling my hips as she explains the events of the movie.

"What the fuck?" I respond, my throat feeling dry.

"Literally the words that popped up on my screen when they drove two knives into an innocent guy's head." She laughs.

"Okay, sold, I'll watch it." I give up my protests.

"Many people don't like it, they say it's bad." She trails her index finger along the tattoo on my torso, it's barely a touch, she's just ghosting her finger along the ink but it still makes my skin feel fuzzy, my stomach tightens and my dick twitches.

I swallow.

"You didn't think so?" I grasp her hand then I play with her fingers so she doesn't think anything of it.

"I thought it was one of those good-bad movies." She's now tracing the ink on my fingers, "What do these letters stand for?" She examines the letters on each finger.

A, M, L, R.

Staring down at the letters, I smile, "Aron, Mariana, Luna and Regina. Mi familia." I drag my eyes back to her face.

"Who's Regina?" She asks quietly with caution.

"My Mama." I answer playfully cause judging by the way she asked it, she probably thought the name belonged to my long lost half sister or ex girlfriend.

She grins, her eyes still glued to the inked letters, "I love that you did something like this for your family." She says, her words sounding a little sad.

I wanna ask her about her parents and why they're so comfortable with leaving their teenage daughter all alone without constantly checking up on her but I feel like she'll tell me about it when she's ready.

"I love your smile." I tell her, just so she can smile and it works, her cheeks turn red and she smiles a very shy smile.

So beautiful.

Life is a lot easier when Olivia and I are smiling and sharing things but same goes with the girl sleeping in the next room.

"I should probably go check if our guest is awake." She says, leaning down to kiss me then she climbs off me and gets out of bed.

"Be nice." I prop myself up on my elbows.

"I'll try." She hurries of the room and shuts the door behind her.

I grab my phone to read all the messages from my mother, her threats are becoming smarter and smarter everyday.

After reading all the messages from my mother and the ones from Diego asking if we were all having a threesome, I open my Instagram and I blink at all the unnecessary followers I've gained since I got out of jail for hammering that douche's car, my DMs are full of people I don't know but I click on the one on top cause I recognize the name.

Tyler.

He sent me a video, I click on the video, praying that it's not actually an adult video.

It's a video of me and Cass, talking.