Chapter 5: I did XXX with my best friend's husband

The living room fell into a thick silence. The lightning from the sky illuminating the living room from time to time.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes with. . . nothing. His face was completely blank, blank as a white canvas. His eyes don't show any colors or glimpses. Just completely empty as he stares at the older who was looking at him with admiration and love.

Though Jungkook is as drunk as Taehyung, he knows the love the older holding into his eyes while looking at him is not for him.

Jungkook didn't move or react when Taehyung slowly stretched out his hands and cupped his cheeks then started to caress them afterward. He didn't react when Taehyung slowly lean closer to him until their noses brush against each other.

Jungkook didn't react when Taehyung called him again, "Jimin," he felt Taehyung's hot breath hitting against his lips. And instead of reacting, he yet again responded in a plain tone,

"Yes, Taehyung. I'm your Jimin."

And it was the end of Taehyung's patience, it was the end of Taehyung's wait. Wait? The waiting he's doing for the last one year just to grab his husband's a little attention. Just to receive a little love from his husband. He has waited for a year and is still waiting to get loved by Jimin, to get the opportunity to love him.

"I love you, Jimin."

Jungkook doesn't know why but a sharp wave of tingles hits his entire being when Taehyung said it. It wasn't even for him but he still felt shivers running down from his entire spine. He felt something in his stomach that he had never felt before in his 26 years of life.

Something foreign.

But again, it's not even a whole day since Jungkook met with Taehyung but every single second he's spending with the older, every feeling he's receiving from the older is foreign to him.

But then why is he feeling something like this when it's not even meant for him?

Sure, the beautiful words that are coming from Taehyung are meant for his husband but he's saying all of this while looking at him? Maybe Jungkook is feeling like this because the older is saying something that no one has ever said to him while looking deep into his eyes?

So he doesn't care. He doesn't care if it's meant for someone else as long as he's the one who's listening to them, as long as he's the one who's feeling them, as long as he's the one who's getting butterflies in his stomach.

"I don't know if I love you yet, but I know it's not impossible either," Jungkook let out softly while staring at Taehyung's sharp hazel brown eyes.

Taehyung smiled, he smiled because he didn't get the whole sentence but his drunk mind was able to capture the 'I love you' part and that's all he wants to hear from the man he loves.

Taehyung leaned even more closer to Jungkook. He held the younger's small, doll-like face into his both big hands and cupped them. Jungkook's inked fingers slowly stretched out and caressed the older's hand that is cupping his cheeks.

And the next thing he knew, Taehyung connected his forehead to his and looks down at his doe eyes that filled to the brim with nothing but emptiness.

"Jimin, let me love you," Taehyung mumbled as he nuzzled his face against Jungkook's. "Let me, let me touch you. I'm craving for it." The older let out desperately while looking at Jungkook with pain written all over his face.

But despite being how emotional and hurt the older was looking for his husband's attention, Jungkook didn't care about it.

Instead, he smirked.